Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope your dad feels better soon Carrie! Have the party later when he is on the mend, I'm sure he will appreciate it!
    sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your dads accident Carrie. Hope he feels better soon.
      sigpic

Comment

• Thank you
        Carrie

Comment

• Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake for Carrie's dad .........

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• ((HUGS)) to you and your Pa, Carriann. Hope he's not in too much discomfort.

Well, I'm not hangin' around this evenin' due to being boggle-eyed from staring at a screen most of the day. I think I need glasses. I'll bid thee g'night - see ya morra.
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Thank you He will be fine, he is in a lot of pain at the moment. He is okay at the moment but feel more better once the pain goes. He got us all making sure he is okay and looking after him, helping him out.
              Carrie

Comment

• So sorry to hear about your Dad's accident, cariann. Really bad timing with his birthday coming up. Maybe you can all sign his cast
                I haven't done much today - puppies can be very time-consuming Heaven help me when they're running around and leaving deposits everywhere.
                Hope you've all had a more productive day than I have

Comment

• Evening All

Need to check my virus settings as I have caught BM's bug, not really done much today but managed to spend a few quid on line. Sure the pups will keep you on your toes VC but my guess is you will enjoy every minute. Hope everyone has a super evening and that your dad is feeling better soon Carrie

Comment

• Evening all!

Guess where I've just been....?

£2.44 well spent, I reckon.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Darn, I just paid 35p for the egg custard tarts at this little Morries. I bin robbed That was a couple of hours ago, so the big markdowns hadn't begun then.
                      I do like a bargain

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Darn, I just paid 35p for the egg custard tarts at this little Morries.
                        You was robbed, VC.

Comment

• Right i am off to bed to read for a bit. Night
                          Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                            You was robbed, VC.
                            They always take advantage of little white haired old biddies, Hazel - but you wouldn't know

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                              Evening All. Need to check my virus settings as I have caught BM's bug.
                              Nah, I gave mine to Potty, you must have got it from him...........................my sympathies GL, this man flu's a bagger.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                                Evening all!

Guess where I've just been....?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51462[/ATTACH]

£2.44 well spent, I reckon.
                                I'm gonna complain............my egg custards were 35p.................
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X