• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    Whats he going to be like in 3 weeks time
    yep..can't wait Bren

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
    Aww a Trip, 3 years old...what a fantastic age for Christmas! It's been 'cough' 'cough' years since ours were 3 but they still love it...they fight over who is going to put the fairy on top of the tree every year, we've had to do a rota system and keep a note in beside the fairy of whose turn it is and when! Son will be ahead of the game this year though as he is living back home while at University...preparing for fireworks.
    3 is a great age for them alright, first year they probably know exactly what is going on...Take turns with the star/fairy/angel in our house too, although we put up 2 trees so that helps...
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• Hazel I've been over the Te3co nothing apart from fruit yoghurts in the offers but they did give away flaky pastry mince pies on the way in and they were every so nice.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Been out in the freezing cold garden trying to rescue a reluctant pigeon. He appears to have some sort of thin wire wrapped round his beak. Isn't it sad when you're trying to go the right thing and they don't play by the rules. This pigeon is definately not a common variety, he is mainly white with a tad of brown and fluffy feet!
        Will have another go later if he's still around
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Update to pigeon, hubby caught him and wire has now gone. More food and water put out, don't think he will make it though. At least we tried
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• You've given him a chance NSally thats a lot more than some folks would have done.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We would never intentionally hurt anything Bren, but this pigeon looks different to your normal ones. He may be a pet or a racer. We have now moved him to a place of shelter in the garden with his food and water. Hope the local cats are all kept in tonight and he gets his strength back by the morning.
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Glad you freed him, Sally. You've done your best.
                Hope he recovers and doesn't eat your cabbages before he flies away

Comment

• Haven't got cabbages VC, so no worries on that score
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening peeps!

I am now bananana car poor, but cash rich. Now driving the inherited BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING Auris - however will I find it in the supermarket car park?

To answer my own question, I have discovered something called 'Aerial Toppers'. Just got to work out if the boring car has an aerial now.......

Off shopping to the supermarket - may be some time!!

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps!

Chilly out there this evening. So, as a treat for Hubby, I've got the fire roaring away. I usually can't be bothered, unless I'm cold, because I'm the one that always ends up clearing up the mess it makes.

Hope you're all well. G & T anyone?
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• A first for me in a long while! Just having a bit of a breeze through stuff!

Cheers G4, just poured a cold one,

Good on you n "Bess VC" at least Ya can now wind ya neck in!

Just waiting to hear from the "Missus" her shift is done! Then gunna wind my neck in too!
                        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Congratulations G4!

I'll open some fizz and for an extra treat add a little cassis...it's been a very good week hurry up if you want a glass, it's not gonna last long

Comment

• Evening All. Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Punishment, I'll raise a glass to many more. Looks like you're destined for an evening in front of a roaring fire
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Have had two grapes staying for a few days - have had fun hostessing and cooking some dinners - and the dogs absolutely adore company! Now winding down - just me and the animals on our owney-o and a fridge full of leftovers the fire on and some twinkly lights to start the Xmad spirit in the house. One grape left behind a bottle of cider and I have the remnants of a case of wine
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• *CRASH

Yoooooooooo hoooooooo!

Anyone hoooooome - I am back from the PUB *hick* and seen a few mateys and put the world to rights .....

Nightcap now - or are you all in the GR............??????

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X