Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you keep the noise down please, Hazel? Some of us need our beauty sleep - that's the others, not me. No amount of sleep will make me look any better

Comment

• awwwww - c'mon VC - we can DANCE teh puppy dog jive!

The sleeepy heads are booooooooooooooring! I have a glass of blackredcurrant thingywine here - and I proposes a TOAST!

Comment

• Yay I will propose a toast to electro-hydraulic log splitters Hazel Although Mrs.BB is not so pleased she mentioned something about not playing with the new toy in the kitchen on the clean floor boooooooooring I said
        Last edited by bearded bloke; 06-12-2014, 12:00 AM.
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Oh I forgot, been on the whicky-maks for a while & a bottle of red with dinner hic ... burp can the old bill get yer fer drinking in charge of a log splitter ? hic ... burp

Comment

• nononononon, BB - I am drnuk in charge of a keybored & glass of thingy - not incharge of a logsplitter which would be vvvvvvv bad.

Some naughtynauty p'son has put me down the ytube road (servesme right for dodginginto the music thingy thread) and now I am drowing in this.

Comment

• Strawberry Switchblade/Dollar/Belle Stars whats not to like
              Last edited by bearded bloke; 06-12-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Pssssssssssssst Hazel check this out ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVQpHfQtD0A

Comment

• Bow wow wow/Tracy Ullman/Maria Vidal/Swingout Sister/Men without Hats/Glen Frey.

Tracks of my years.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                    Pssssssssssssst Hazel check this out ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVQpHfQtD0A
                    You are rotton - I'm up fr another hour now!

best on the play list Yes/Tina Turner (hairs on the neck)/Police (ditto)/Christopehr Cross - goodness!

Comment

• Get yer dancin' shoes on, crank the volume to 10 & enjoy ....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2_8PJHTRR4

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                        Tracks of my years.
                        I was a decade (or two) earlier Hazel but I can appreciate the class acts of newer times

Comment

• Funny how the 'best of xxxx' hits the spot! Mind you, any one totp episode in full from my youth shows maybe 1 good act, 1 irritating and 6 forgotten. (and for good reason).

But the joy of catching an offbeat track now which has been long forgotten is a delight - for me, most recently 'rubber band man'. And 'Louis louis'.

Comment

• Yeah, well I knew that would happen - a wallow in nostgia culminating in a ridiculously late night.
                            I'll not be up at 7.30 to belt round the local Parkrun then.

I blame BB - but on the plus side, some toast and a couple of cups of tea have done wonders for the constitution.

Night all!

Comment

• Pigeon has made it through the night and is a lot brighter today. He has flown up onto the 6 foot fence and is having a good look around. Fingers crossed he us able to fly away completely
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all... ( except Hazel) who is,I expect, still back in the 80's somewhere snoozing...
                                Daughter has soccer game this morning so best get moving...
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X