This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percy pigeon

Pic of the poorly pigeon any ideas on what sort. He is much better now, but seems to think he lives here lol
    Attached Files
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy out so we won't be going for a walk today unless its calms down a bit.

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
      Pic of the poorly pigeon any ideas on what sort. He is much better now, but seems to think he lives here lol
      You've got a new best friend there Nanny

Carrie thats good that your Dad got to celebrate his birthday even if it wasn't the party you'd planned.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Has the pigeon got a leg band NS ? if so the numbers will tell who the owner is
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all, hope you are all well. Just got over the worst and longest cold I've ever had (and that's the truth) and guess what, I have another coming this morning!! Oh dear! (Putting it politely!) hope you all have a lovely day!
          sigpic

Comment

• No leg band BB, first thing I looked for. He has flown 10 houses away now, hopefully he will have got this complete strength back very soon and remember where he lives.
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all..
              Lazy day for me hopefully.. Off to get the second Christmas tree(real one) for the dining/kitchen area...
              Coloured lights on this one, so everyone is happy!
              Kids can spend a while decorating it to keep them out of trouble!
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon,
                I feel like I could sleep for a week. I am so tired. We are having a mixture of weather here today. It's been really windy, then sunny, then raining and then it's just started to snow. It's stopped now. Hope your all having a good day.
                Carrie

Comment

• So there I was sitting in my room looking at the forum while Mrs.BB was practicing her piano, hummmmmm I recognize that I thought, strolled in & said "that's a minuet, who wrote it ?" .. "Bach" she said,

ahhhh that's where they got it from says I, who ? says she, these said I .......

Last edited by bearded bloke; 07-12-2014, 12:38 PM.
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoon All. Hope you're feeling better Jeanie? I haven't heard that for ages BB, thank you! Off to sort out the squillions of e-mails trying to sell me something
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning Dark, cold, rain, hail and sleet Glad I didn't wrap the electric blanket I bought for my son - he took it home yesterday! Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Cold here today but not as cold as yesterday. Have a house full of germs with coughs and sneezes. So we are all full of pills and potions.
                        Might have a lazy morning sorting through my seeds. Nothing as relaxing as seed sorting
                        Just need to decide if I do it into types or months.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning, very dark and wet this morning! Have to get some housework done this morning, doggie paw prints all over the wooden floor in the dining room and living room which is the route to and from the garden for them, yuk! Hope you all have a lovely day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Brown towels, Jay - much easier to wash! (My kitchen floor is covered with them for that very reason. It's also a great way of utilising old towels (and a packet of dye).

G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! off to Art class this morning - I love Mondays! But first things first; Coffee?
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Coffee one sugar please G4!

Good morning, Just a little windy here this morning, but at least the rain has stopped now. I am not not doing much today apart from making dad brews and job hunting. I will be glad when I can get back into work.

Have a good day
                              Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, bright, windy and cold here. Of to Lids this morning, then a little get together for the local volunteers from Age UK. Start of my first busy week before Christmas.
                                Percy the pigeon doesn't want to go home - why would he? I think we do have a new pet.
                                IF he touches any of my crops next year, he will be relegated to the golf ball brigade. My hubby is a poor shot, but they dont know that ha ha
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X