X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin all!

Back to 'normal' in our household!
    Just done the last Xmas Fair weekend we had planned to do ...and now going to enjoy the run up to Xmas!

Dark and drizzly here too....we actually put the central heating on on Friday night...glad we did!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• He's just so grateful you gave him a helping hand Nannysally! I once had an injured blackbird in our garden. Long story short wee nursed him back to health, more or less (he had an injured foot) and he used to come and eat out of my hand then a bully boy moved in and chased him off. He moved to another garden along the street but used to visit our front garden for the odd treat. Haven't seen him for a while but I like to think, wherever he is, that he is happy! Is that sad?
      sigpic

Comment

• Bit of Xmas fun! Make it so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrG4JnrN5GA

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here so I'll put of the shopping and outdoor things until this afternoon.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, I've been a busy bee this morning. Taken son with the recent shoulder dislocation to his physio appointment and a trip into Bath and back. I have time for a quick coffee and a little read. Cold and a little damp here but we have a lovely blue sky.

Comment

• Morning All. Frosty start but its all blue sky and sunshiny now.
              Bessie has been tearing round the garden but is back in with the pups - lots of snuffling and slurping going on.
              I'm not getting very much done at all Wonder why?
              Hope you're all well and having a Merry Monday

Comment

• Morning all

Light frost here today, currently waiting for Mrs.BB's new toy to arrive, then let the fun begin if she thinks playing with log splitter in the kitchen is bad, wait until I get charlie chainsaw going & cutting up the old piano in the living room
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I remember my dad chopping up our old piano in the living room. The strings were twanging and flying off in all directions. be warned - its a noisy business.

Comment

• Hope you have snag proof trousers and gloves and a helmet with visor for that chainsaw BB?

( just in case you were stuck for what else to ask Santa for!!! )

Comment

• Morning all!

Cold and bright here ;washing on the line ; work being done cat being asleep (ahhh!); running to be done at lunchtime. .

Guess which of these I am not having fun with.

Love the 'make it so' clip, Nicos!

Comment

• ..........and don't think I didn't spot your comment on the 'What I did today' thread, VC.

For record, yes, Noosner's Crimbo tree is wonderful, and no, I will not be sitting on it.

Comment

• Decided that as it was lovely and sunny today and the rest of the week will see us having gales and rain, I would take a trip into the big smoke and do some Christmas shopping. Got nothing done as it was so busy. I thought going on a Monday it would be quiet but then I guess everyone else has seen the weather forecast! OH and MiL had a sightseeing trip booked on the sea plane from Loch Lomond over the islands etc. for tomorrow, unfortunately they just got the call that the flight is cancelled as the weather is going to be so bad! So it's batten down the hatches for the next few day...keep your fingers crossed for us!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sounds dreadful, Jay - hope no damage is done!

It was outrageously cold when I went running earlier - I normally warm up quite quickly from the exertion, but my hands stayed like blocks of ice.

I've just typed a huge response to the 'british supermarkets' thread but decided that I can't be a*rsed getting involved in something could become contentious. One of those topics which can be mulled over at great length, but can just as easily be solved with one sentence - and someone's already said that.

Oh! I tell you what I bought today! Fairy lights which are battery operated! Who knew of such a clever, clever thing! I've bought a couple of sets to decorate the kitchen for Christmas.

Best of all, they are from the £shop so cheapy cheapy cheap AND the pack of batteries from their too! (hence they might only last half an hour, but we'll see!)

Comment

• Short responses are usually the best way to go in potentially contentious threads Hazel
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• All excited now and I hope I am not breaking confidences but I think Barleysugar is going to be my new neighbour next door!!! She is such an adorable grape and it is going to be such fun to have her here as a real neighbour - and the lotties are going to be amaaazing in the future
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X