This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    ... I tell you what I bought today! Fairy lights which are battery operated! Who knew of such a clever, clever thing! I've bought a couple of sets to decorate the kitchen for Christmas.

Best of all, they are from the £shop so cheapy cheapy cheap AND the pack of batteries from their too! (hence they might only last half an hour, but we'll see!)
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The lady I sat next to at Art this morning was complaining about hers. They got through so many batteries in the first week, she threw them in the bin!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The lady I sat next to at Art this morning was complaining about hers. They got through so many batteries in the first week, she threw them in the bin!
      Don't care, don't care. They are so pretty!

At the mo, at least - might change my mind after they've gone through a load of batteries, mind.

Edit - hang on, I'm sure that I've got rechargeable AA batteries. HA!
      Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 08-12-2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Bitterly cold today, but bright and sunny so went for a constitutional out on the Dykes this afternoon.
        Water is very high after the recent rain and some paths are still flooded Made the most of it as the next few days look to be rough weather.

I didn't realise how cold I'd got until I turned for home and into the wind Brrrrr!
        Soon warmed up round the stove, when I got home, and made some thick veg soup for tea. Haven't moved from the chair since that, the cat has claimed me lap LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          Are you sure that wasn't me? I was well miffed off at mine last year...

..but I've bought some more just incase my last ones were dud

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Are you sure that wasn't me? I was well miffed off at mine last year...

..but I've bought some more just incase my last ones were dud
            lallallallallallal I can't hear you!

I've bought a set for under the wall cupboards each side of the rangemaster - it was only when I got home that I realised that I'd bought one set of white and one set of red - d'oh!

Back to £land tomorrow for another set of white. I'm sure I can use the red set elsewhere.

Oh! another thing! I bought a set of window transfer snowflakes!! THEY are so pretty too!

Bit of a rubbish pic.....

Attached Files
            Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 08-12-2014, 09:12 PM. Reason: add pic!

Comment

• I'm sure I can use the red set elsewhere.
              are you sure you didn't buy them for round the front door

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                are you sure you didn't buy them for round the front door
                Good job you mentioned that, Thelma, because if you hadn't, I would quite likely have gussied up the wreath on the front door with them.

Comment

• Noooooooo

Comment

• Yeeeeessssssssssssssss Do it, do it, do it

Comment

• Nutters!

Right - time to put the house and all those in it to bed.

Nos da!

Comment

• Nos da Hazel. Don't forget to turn the lights out - or "they"'ll be queuing at the door

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                          Nutters!

Right - time to put the house and all those in it to bed.

Nos da!
                          You already have customers?

Comment

• Good Morning All. Dark, freezing and frosty. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Good heavy frost here too flo

The sun is shining and the frost is glittering.....it looks soooo pretty!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning I'm sharing Flo's frost and ice I've only ventured to the gate for milk then the bird table but that was enough for now.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X