Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning. the gale force winds that have been predicted are started to pick up nicely. They will get really good tomorrow!!!

Comment

• Morning All. Some overnight frost but all gorn now. Looking a bit grey today - must get rid of that mirror
      Watch out for the slippy bits everyone.

Comment

• Morning all. It's lovely here at the moment: Cold, crisp, sunny, not much wind. This morning's job is to go up the shops and see what I can pick up as a secret santa present for a get-together tonight.

Carol K told me that the weather is going to get messy later on as well, so I'd better get a wriggle on. Batten down the hatches, everyone, fingers crossed for a damage-free 24 hours!
        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Good morning, weather is dull here. I am off into town this afternoon, just hope it does not rain while I am out.
          Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, weather is damp but the winds here haven't quite picked up yet Small Pumpkin but I'm sure they will! Next door are having an extension built...you can imagine what their garden is like...yuk!
            Last edited by Jay22; 09-12-2014, 09:36 AM. Reason: Spelling!
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

Ace Piano Destruction Services here let the mayhem begin
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Woohoo! We had masses and masses of rain!

Of course the river is so high up that our pumping site is about 4 foot under water...and we're almost at empty.

The driveway is so washed out not sure I'll get the little car out the gate for work.

And the weeds are going gangbusters

On the upside, the =fruit trees are looking healthy (even if the plum trees didn't flower at the same time this year) the apple trees next to the house are drooping with apples.

Loving the rain, just not the extra work with the mowing and weeds on the farm.

Have had a couple of cooler days too which is really nice.

Hope you're all battened down over there and safe.
                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• cold bright and frosty start here, feeling a bit rusty after my walk yesterday - but lots of indoor jobs to keep me busy.

Comment

• Cold and cloudy here - I'm waiting in for a parcel delivery - wish they would get a move on - I waited in yesterday as well so the dog missed out on her walk. Hope they come before dark.
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• it is windy and flemmin cold up here. I've been out though and bought some of Lidl's cheesy rolls and some ham for my lunch. Looking forward to that

Comment

• Well Grapes, I'm starting off on my travels tomorrow, so wanted to wish you all the a Very Best Seasonal Wishes, lots of lovely food, drink and good company. Have a super time counting your packets of seeds, and pulling up the weeds, 'only joking'.

And here's looking forward to 2015, Cheers. X
                        DottyR

Comment

• It's cold here and the wind is picking up a bit, but we're the lucky ones I think. Good luck to all who get big winds tonight.
                          Percy is still with us by the way
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 09-12-2014, 05:19 PM. Reason: rotated photo
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Safe Journey DottyR
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Have a good trip DottyR hope its not too windy.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• safe journey!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X