X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe travels Dotty....enjoy

Comment

• Have a great time Dorothy and a lovely Christmas with your family...especially your new granddaughter!
      Last edited by Jay22; 09-12-2014, 06:03 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• By the time I get back, puppies will have their eyes open, and be almost ready for 'big school'! Ohhhhh!
        DottyR

Comment

• Have a safe journey and a wonderful time with your new Babies, Dotty. Mine will be waiting for you when you return Best you get some nappy changing practice in meanwhile

Comment

• Have a safe journey Dotty and enjoy every minute x
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening peeps!

Busy day today - and despite all the file shuffling, email sending, phone call making, problem solving, delegating and descision making; the In-Tray is still bigger this evening than it started out this morning. How did that happen?

I can report that Wolverhampton continues to be at the other end of the traffic jam that is the Scott Arms to J10; and that the Holiday Inn continues to sell soft beverages at a VASTLY INFLATED rate. A pot of tea (black, no sugar, thanks) cost £2.80, ditto a cup (not mug) of hot chocolate.

At the last reckoning, a teabag of Yorks Tea comes in at about 2.5p. That's some mark up.

Oh - and have a safe journey, Dotty.
              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 09-12-2014, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Was the waitress wearing a mask Hazel? I've often wondered how these places would react if you just asked for a teapot of hot water into which you could pop your own teabags

Comment

• Hey Hazel, next time you are going to be in Wolvo' & have time for a jar message me, I'll nip down the 54 for a meet-up you name the pub & I'll find it & get a round in
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Well the storm has arrived...it's to be worse tomorrow... Believe this one is called a weather bomb. Looking forward to that...not!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Stupid dogs have decided it's a good idea to stand in the howling gale and lashing rain...almost being carried away. So they are now going to be very dirty, curly bichons and Harry has the vet tomorrow! Typical. Anyhoo, off to get ready for bed, hopefully everything will still be in one piece tomorrow. Goodnight all!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning - hope no weather damage to anything, or anyone. No frost this morning, but still feels freezing, must be the wind chill. Have a good day

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall!

All well here thanks Flo...we only got the rain and very little wind thank goodness.
                          Hope everyone else is OK?
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, still standing. Wind, lightening, thunder and tremendous hail falls through the night but everything is still standing...the forecast is that it has to get worse later in the day! Hope all is well with Small Pumpkin out on Mull!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Morning. It's a lot colder than yesterday and very windy just like the weather boys & girls said it was going to be! All Ferries on & off the island are cancelled for a second day. Everything & everyone is fine here thank you, apart from some sleep deprivation due to noise from said wind, hail & torrential rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                                Morning all, still standing. Wind, lightening, thunder and tremendous hail falls through the night but everything is still standing...the forecast is that it has to get worse later in the day! Hope all is well with Small Pumpkin out on Mull!
                                Thank you. We are fine at the moment. We will see what happens later when it gets bad . Ooh and thanks for reminding me, we had lightening and thunder as well

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X