Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bhouy off the Hebrides has recorded a wave of over 52 feet this morning!! Lots of people on the Western Isles without power too...hope it doesn't get too bad where you are Small pumpkin, we are a fair bit further South near Loch Lomond so hopefully we will miss with worst of it. Notice the trains to Oban and Fort William from Glasgow are cancelled too...not good.
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

Batten down the hatches & stay safe people
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning the winds still howling in the chimneys and a few things blown about the garden but no damage.

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
        Morning. It's a lot colder than yesterday and very windy just like the weather boys & girls said it was going to be! All Ferries on & off the island are cancelled for a second day. Everything & everyone is fine here thank you, apart from some sleep deprivation due to noise from said wind, hail & torrential rain.
        Glad to hear you're OK, Mr Pots has just been reading me a post on his Tree forum about the how bad the weather is up there on Mull.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• scarily non windy here this morning. Light rain now but was frosty earlier. I'm just back from doctors and chemists. Antibiotic for chest and sinus infections and a nasal wash to try to unsticky the gunge running down the back of my nose. Choked during the night and couldn't get breath to cough. Scary scary but it did clear and I'm here. Given up fighting it myself though. Have to know when to give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Morning the winds still howling in the chimneys and a few things blown about the garden but no damage.

Glad to hear you're OK, Mr Pots has just been reading me a post on his Tree forum about the how bad the weather is up there on Mull.
            That's probably the same tree forum my OH is on

Comment

• Morning all

The sun is out but yet there is a big grey cloud lurking about. It is a bit windy here. I best go out and feed the rabbit before it starts to rain. Knowing my luck it will start raining soon as I step foot outside :/
              Carrie

Comment

• Looking rather ominous here...have had to put the lights on in the house, it's as dark as night here!
                sigpic

Comment

• Thought so, soon as I step foot out it decided to hail stone
                  Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon. It's sunny and much milder here today, although the wind is getting up a bit. I'm going out to look over my Chrysanthemums: lift a few in case we get a really hard winter but make sure the others are settled for their winter rest.
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Afternoon I've got the washing hug out on the line so this will test the so called hurricane clothes pegs

Comment

• Afternoon all,

Windy night last night here too, but sort of ominously calm at mo...
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon trip and all! Quite a nice day here even though it's a little Nippy! Been a busy bee most of the day, gonna put my feet up for an hour before I attack the traffic in Bath. Christmas market is on and it's a bloom in' nightmare!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            Afternoon I've got the washing hug out on the line so this will test the so called hurricane clothes pegs

Hurricane clothes pegs work

Comment

• Good Morning! Hail, rain, but ner sner thank goodness I must get some of those storm pegs Bren.
                              Have a glorious day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all! My standard roses were delivered yesterday from David Austin's. Oh, what to do...it's piddling down outside, won't be able to do it today or tomorrow.
                                One of my boys has a Christmas concert at the music school this evening, quite looking forward to that. Their band has some fab players so we are probably in for a treat

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X