X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all!
    dark and drizzly here.....I have a feeling we're going to have it all day

But still...I'll make the most of doing indoor jobs so we can get our decorations up soon
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, bucketing it down here. Still feeling whoosy with my ears, hope it clears up soon, hate feeling drunk all the time.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning not a good day for doing anything outdoors but at least the winds gathered the leaves into a nice pile.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
        Good Morning! Hail, rain, but ner sner thank goodness I must get some of those storm pegs Bren.
        Have a glorious day
        We've had snow earlier this morning Flo it settled on top of the hailstones
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Morning all! My standard roses were delivered yesterday from David Austin's. Oh, what to do...it's piddling down outside, won't be able to do it today or tomorrow.
          One of my boys has a Christmas concert at the music school this evening, quite looking forward to that. Their band has some fab players so we are probably in for a treat
          Scarlet I think roses can be left in their delivery bags for a few days so hopefully they'll be fine, enjoy the concert tonight
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning, sounds really windy here. Going to go into town this morning, yes I know it will probably rain. Hope you all have a good day whatever you do
            Carrie

Comment

• And its Good morning from me
              Its was wild last night, calmer today, sun shining-ish but its chucking it down.
              All is well in Puppyworld - hope your world is too

Comment

• Mornin all..... still got my sleepy head on here. I hate these dark mornings, takes me all day just to wake up.

Some click and collect presents to fetch in my trolley later, so hope it stays dry!

Comment

• Morning all, looks like the storm is heading south...batten down the hatches! Still windy here and only 1 plant pot broken...as far as I can see from the window! Having to get a locksmith out as the lock on the doors to the garden has seized up...dogs are confused as they have to use a different door. Funny thing is they never want to go for a walk but open the front door to let them round the back and they are off like whippets!! Hope the storm won't be too bad where you are. Enjoy the show Scarlet and also the trip to town Carrie.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Weàther us quite chilly here in London, Percy pigeon is practically knocking on the back door now, don't know how to get rid of him - stop feeding would be a good start hubby.
                    Live looking at the puppies progress VC, keep it coming.
                    Christmas cake making today and pigs in blankets for the freezer. Off to the theatre in London tonight
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Poor Percy, he obviously loves you. You are lucky Nannysally to live in a London, I love the theatre and would be bankrupt if I lived there. We try to make a trip down at least once a year but didn't manage this year. What are you off to see?
                      sigpic

Comment

• I hope this wind doesn't hang around. My old GH is having a battering

Comment

• Morning all..

Was not as bad weather wise as feared last night here, so all good..
                          Tired tho as up half the night with 2 coughing kids....
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                            Poor Percy, he obviously loves you. You are lucky Nannysally to live in a London, I love the theatre and would be bankrupt if I lived there. We try to make a trip down at least once a year but didn't manage this year. What are you off to see?
                            Off to see Memphis I think it's Beverley Knight. There's lots of us in 5 coaches, we pay £40 for ticket and coach and get a free trip round the London Christmas lights on the way back. Great night out
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• we are closing this thread but here is the link to the replacement thread for continuity....

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1304415
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X