got an allotment!!!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
    You've done loads already by the sounds of it. Have a great season when it gets started.

Have you made a plan of what will go where? And when? And then buy the seeds for that.

It'll be spring before you know yourself
    well i had a plan for what to do and what to grow.. i want to re-size the bed considered that you have to step inside the beds been 2m large and 7 m long...plus i have some tree that the council was supposed to put them down but they are cheeky and when they re-done the fences that were crushed by this trees they moved the new fences 3 ft inside and they now told us that those trees are outside the allotment and that land ( the back road of the houses) is unowned land and not council property... it's not true because if it's not private then it's council or queen property ( call however you like ). if that the case i decide to do myself by prune them as better as i can but still having a bit of shade... i want to plant the usual for now potato, onion, some broccoli, maybe tomato ( if i can see which bed is on the sunny side)... next year i will plan better maybe a polytunnel some new beds...
    Last edited by Sarico; 29-01-2014, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Exciting stuff, roll on Spring, I say, so you can get started. Oh yeah, 'hello and welcome'.
      DottyR

Comment

Sarico is an almost an old boy here Dotty...
        Actually, Sarico, I just have some of your tomato seeds germinating in the last few days...
        They better be good or else...
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
          Sarico is an almost an old boy here Dotty...
          Actually, Sarico, I just have some of your tomato seeds germinating in the last few days...
          They better be good or else...
          most of the tomato that i give to the VSP dont need watering.... they grow in south italy where there is no rain for 4 months... they give you less but the taste much sweeter and last for months... i just finish few weeks ago the last few tomato harvested in september..almost 5 months and they were still fresh...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X