Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both dog owner and chook keeper, certainly not the dog or the chooks!
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I'm amazed that the chickens were allowed out to roam. It's asking for trouble.

Comment

Another reason I dont want an allotment. If a neighbouring plot holders let his chooks wander all over the site rather than his own patch I would be fuming.The dog owner needs to learn to tie knots.
        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

I'd be looking at the positives. Chooks having a scratch over my plot would be fertilising and clearing slugs. Not good to be free ranging though without prior agreement. That is asking for dust ups with neighbours .

Comment

Bernard Cribbins ...

Comment

As the topic of the thread cannot practically be answered until there is further input from OP with regard to the various points already raised which need clarification I have temporarily locked it.

Digmeplot when you are ready just message myself or any other Mod' & it will be re-opened for clarification & further discussion
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Closed pending the above
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X