No announcement yet.

Yoghurt pot ideas

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the idea of number 3, 6 and 10 AIC, but I would say if you are good enough to work out where your rear wheel should be when you stop then you are more than capable of reverse parking.

I guess they could work as a bird feeder, a pint glass when at a festival, a pot to store spare yoghurt? I'm not being very inventive here....
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Could you build one Dotty and put a photo up please
      Haven't got any yogurt pots,sorry
      DottyR

Comment

Pop down the shop and buy some then - but make sure you buy the clear ones - slugs like windows in their hotel rooms

Comment

Ah ha, just had a better idea, make some 'home made yogurt' and re-use the pots,sell at farmers market or to fellow allotmenteers, or make ice cream, and store in your yogurt pots in freezer.

There you go, sorted!
          DottyR

Comment

And how about individual mini cloches for your ickle seedlings, now that's a sensible suggestion.
            DottyR

Comment

You could use the to make a scarecrow, I have seen one made using plant pots for its arms and legs and yoghurt pots are not that different.

Comment

I melt holes in them to use as pots, often these get given away but I also use them in the freezer for fruit, veg and sauces. Sorry boring.
                "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Last year I used some scaffolding mesh to cover my brassicas, but found it a real pain to use the bigger holes to weave some bamboo canes through to weigh the cover down.

I was thinking if I cut the top off a pot they are really strong if I tied these or weaved them onto the mesh then I could create some quick release handles for the cover.

I'll have to draw a picture I think.

Comment

I'm also wondering whether you can use a simple ring to hold the uprights and the horizontals of my bean trellis together without using any string. I might have to test that one.

Comment

Could the top ring be used as a plant support perhaps, maybe to tie your broccoli into an upright to keep them straight perhaps?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X