Dodgy

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgy

Hope the link works, not for the faint hearted. Just how lucky can some people be.

Potty When Luck is On Your Side
    Last edited by Potstubsdustbins; 07-03-2014, 03:13 PM.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Wow ! Just wow...
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

Made me chuckle,a thread called Dodgy follwed directly by one called James Wong - seeds,especially if you read the first post in the later
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Don't you just love the glory that is ABS braking !!
        Seriously though, looking at that reminds me just why cops hate drivers speeding. (And why drivers hate dozy pedestrians.)
        There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Unbelievable..................
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
            Made me chuckle,a thread called Dodgy follwed directly by one called James Wong - seeds,especially if you read the first post in the later
            I actually saw this last week it makes me believe that if it's your time it's your time if it's not your bloody lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
            In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

I dunno Percy, there's such a thing as "Don't push your luck, you've used it all up already" !
              There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Most of these come from Russia or its neighbours, the word vodka springs to mind.
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Some Guardian Angels on over-time, there! The DOZY woman who was nearly squished by an Ambulance and Just. Kept. Walking......Shheesh!
                  When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

I thought that too creemteez! At least stop and apologise OR thank them for not killing you! I've had that happen though. I braked so hard and missed a teen lad who just ran out in front of my car, all the cars behind me screeched to a stop - nobody hit each other, the lads Mum and sister just calmly walked across the road after him! Embarrassed perhaps but none of them apologised or even thanked me for not squashing him! It was almost like they'd thrown him into the road to stop the traffic! I was shook up and let the other driver behind me shout at them!
                    You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

I think in most of those cases it's beyond luck - more like divine intervention!
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I know we complain about the driving standards in this country. But hey we are amateur's at bad driving compared to some of those guys.

Potty
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

When I was at First school, many moons ago, I remember my head teacher telling us about his time spent teaching in Malaysia. The main thing I remember was him saying that no-one stuck to one side of the road, as they drove in the shade!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X