Charity World Cup Prediction Competition

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity World Cup Prediction Competition

I've not noticed much football chat on here but thought I'd post about a Competition I'm running anyway

In summary, predict the scores of the game and you get the chance to win some cash, even better you get to raise some money for the British Liver Trust, my chosen charity in memory of my Mum.

I'll not rattle on too much but the Entry Sheet and further details can be found here:

FIFA World Cup 2014 Charity Prediction Competition: Entry Sheet & Rules

...details of the reason I'm raising money for the British Liver Trust is here:

A Penny A Mile: Snow Day & My Mum - My Motivation

Finally to any Mods, I'm hoping this doesn't break any forum rules but if it does I apologize and please delete before I get pelters thrown at me...

If you like soccer MrG & have a couple of hours spare you may enjoy this read: P.S Well done Man City from a Leeds fan.

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ter_64812.html
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 11-05-2014, 06:49 PM.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Cheers Bigmally, I'll try not to refer to Sheffield Wednesdays 6-0 defeat of Leeds too much in that thread...

Comment

So sorry to hear about your mum.

Good luck with your fundraising.

I hope the moderators will cut you a bit of slack. I'm sure nobody minds.
        Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
        Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

Thanks on all counts KoA... it'll have been three years on Thursday - I'm not sure I didn't chuck myself into growing my own as a distraction during the most difficult times as the dates pretty much match up... either that or my Mum just stopped buying food for me!

Comment

If anyone is interested the deadline us 2.5 days away!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X