putting a face to the person?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you
    My previous avatar was a picture drawn for me on 'Paintshop' by my daughter. Will prob swap back to that eventually, she was chuffed as anything to see it there!

Comment

Well, Beefy nice to see what you look like after all this time! Bernie
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Come on -
        This thread is usless without pictures

Youv'e seen mine now wheres yours?
        There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

I'm the one behind the beans!
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I'm the older one!!

That should clear that up, although since this photo was taken I've broken my glasses and am wearing contacts and I've had my hair cut. However the mini witch has hardly changed and is five today
            Attached Files
            Bright Blessings
            Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Here goes.

Trousers on the left, Pigletwillie on the right.
              Attached Files

Comment

It's only water in the glass, honest!
                Attached Files
                All at once I hear your voice
                And time just slips away
                Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Originally posted by mrsc2b View Post
                  bit of a strange one u may think! just wondering, i always get an image of people by their username and the posts they post. apart from the few grapes who post their pic on here, do u imagine how a person looks from their username/posts? i do, maybe its just me. i don't mean this to be personal about people, tell me if i'm wrong please!
                  I think it is yes and no ( this is nothing to do with those in " Little Britain " ).
                  You could sometimes picture some grapes from their user name/ avatar but it is not always work the same way. Some people prefer to use name that reflext them self immediately some refer to what they adore ( I used my beloved late old hamsters name which we take along with us all the way from Singapore ) and I guess some other people choose their name to reflext to everything to do with gardening ( such as slugs, nematoda ... ) But I might be wrong ! And afterall it is their choice what ever reasons that might be.
                  I think the cartoon avatar looks nice and funny but it will be nicer to see some other avatar just for a change

Momol
                  I grow, I pick, I eat ...

Comment

Piccies of Us!

First one is an old one of me, back when I was thin! What happened to my lovely figure!

Second one is of our dog Willow with my daughter Rachel and Mr D!

Third one is a rather windswept one of me, at the Rollright stones, we were there to perform a Handfasting for some friends, and it was as windy as anything!

Fourth one is a piccy from our wedding day!

Last one is the infamous piccy of me raking a newly barcked up path!

Hope no-one is too put off their teas now!
                    Attached Files
                    Blessings
                    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
                      Come on -
                      This thread is usless without pictures

Youv'e seen mine now wheres yours?
                      I presume you are talking photos? Bernie
                      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

How sad am I? Just looked through my collection of photos. Any of me? No, none! Bernie
                        Bernie aka DDL

Comment

I'm normally in fancy dress or playing some stupid character in a play, musical or panto!
                          ~
                          Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                          ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Jenny Darling, You were Brilliant!....

Comment

Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
                              I'm normally in fancy dress or playing some stupid character in a play, musical or panto!
                              So there's no shortage of photos then...?
                              There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Thats the problem. Too many. Couldn't possibly ..........

Ok I'll have a look ......

PS Thanks Wellie! You saw the flying carpet photo then!
                                ~
                                Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                                ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X