Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubby puts on clean Jeans. Sits on chair to watch the F1 GP, and leaps straight up grabbing one buttock.

Puts his hand in his back pocket and pulls out....
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• ... two thirds of a HORNET!!

I feel sick

He removes his Jeans, I hand him tweezers, and he pulls out the head, which was still attached by the gnashers, to the fabric!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Piggin heck it's the middle of June so can I pretty please have night time temps above the 4C predicted for tonight.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• What's wrong with coming in and saying,
          "Cotoneasters are brilliant. No one ever mentions them when they talk about bee plants but I've just counted six species out there without even trying."?
          "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Dear supplier - when I work hard to win an order from a customer, and need your services in order to fulfill part of it, please would you do what I am paying you to do? I thought that phoning last week in order to check that you had everything that you needed in order to do your bit - which you confirmed - would be enough, but apparently not.

Oh - and 'we can give you credit' is not a substitute - I don't want your sodding credit, I want you to do your job so that I can fulfill an order to my customer.

Comment

• Looks like the local fox population us using our back garden as a loo.
              hmmm...Yep, about 40 feet from the chicken run!

(Thank goodness for electric fencing eh?)
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Piggin lack of instructions.................bought a pack of 4 solar lights, no instructions but the box just said plug & play so that's what I did...............2 days ago. They didn't work & I got a bid fed up so today decided to have a closer look..........the bladdy top had pegs and needed to turn anticlockwise to remove it.................what did I find?...................a bladdy on/off switch................twillocks.
                Last edited by Bigmallly; 08-06-2015, 09:42 PM.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I ordered a BLACK radiator yesterday online at around 11.30am, it arrived this morning at 09.10am! Great I hear you say what's the problem? They have sent a PALE SILVER ONE!!! I feel an argument coming! Grrr!
                  sigpic

Comment

• In-laws!!!!!

Aaaaarrrggghhh!

Comment

• Voles ate my sweetcorn plants. Get out there, lazy cat.
                      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Jet lag aargh
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Triple moan....FOX

Yesterday evening I went to pick more strawberries for pud- only to find a fox has been at them and trampled about 50% of the plants and eaten all the ripe and slightly tinged pink ones

OH netted them in the evening - but now I'm worried about the blackbirds (which I don't mind sharing them with ) getting their feet tangled in the netting and being stuck for several hours in full sun.
                          ( not a nice sight- I've seen it a couple of times on our neighbours plot back in the UK)

And yes- this is probably the same fox which is pooing and weeing all over our small back garden lawn ( as opposed to field) making brown circles and lush green rings- all within a few strides of the hen house
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Not having enough bark to finish off the front garden. OK off to get bag number 9
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Self service tills in supermarkets,

please place the item in the bagging area, its in the bladdy bagging area
                              please wait for assistance.......5 mins later!

Total £9.05.......95p change in 5p pieces!

Comment

• 250 adverts in 5 minutes on FB - stopped by adblock but making the pages unusable!
                                "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X