Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son who pitches up to stay without telling or asking us. Apparently telling his sister is enough.
    Same said Son phoning his dad to be picked up from NOT the nearest train station, when his Dad had had two pints at the local rugby club - which he obviously wouldn't have done if he was aware of sons arrival.
    Kids
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Hi I have just joined and would like to ask this. We have been on the same allotment for more than twenty years though have had two different plots and in all that time have not seen one rabbit. I thought you got rabbits just about everywhere, I have seen plenty of foxes,mice, shews ect and even saw a stoat once but never any rabbits. I am not saying I want them though.

Comment

• ^^ Is that a rant? Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!

My rant (oh yes, me again lol) people that keep sending me fb messages with links to their page, and asking me to 'like and share' it. I don't particularly like it, actually. I mean, no offence, but just stop bombarding me with requests - you're bugging me!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Oh, and TV advertisements for their Autumn Schedule. It's Summer ffs, and it will go soon enough, without you hurrying it along!
          Last edited by Glutton4...; 11-07-2015, 08:24 AM.
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Getting racist propoganda on my FB news feed from a (former) friend.
            Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 11-07-2015, 09:56 AM.
            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
              ^^ Is that a rant? Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!
              I thought that too G4 so I copied it into a new thread ... http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...new_85911.html ... along with your greeting
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Peeps who will not take good advice when its offered, then moan about their lack of success.

And no I didn't offer the advice.
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• The combination of gardening in bare feet and being short sighted means I can't see if my toes are clean in the shower. They aren't. Back in.

Comment

• Mindless vandalism on our plots, and destruction of a garden of remembrance being constructed next to us. Was in our local paper yesterday and police now involved, but leaves you feeling upset and frustrated.
                    DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                      Mindless vandalism on our plots, and destruction of a garden of remembrance being constructed next to us. Was in our local paper yesterday and police now involved, but leaves you feeling upset and frustrated.
                      That shouldn't be a minor rant as it's horrible

Comment

• Neighbour's dog in season is driving our, not neutered (foster) dog mad Cue howling at 5 o'clock this morning.

I wouldn't mind but she's about 7 years old and has never been pregnant. WHY! just get her "done"

Sorry, don't normally rant but I am at about my worst when I haven't had sleep. Grrr.
                        Last edited by scarey55; 12-07-2015, 05:42 PM. Reason: is not us
                        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• I hate, netting, all sorts, Environmesh, canes, and all that is necessary to make a contraption to cover your cabbages etc. nothing is ever the right size, height, width, mesh size !! Get myself in such a pickle!
                          DottyR

Comment

• Jumped out of my skin when I discovered a cat in my allotment greenhouse. Mind you, it jumped out of it's skin nearly too!

Comment

• After a 48 hour week, and that's standing up physical work with only two 30 minute breaks in the day (into which you have to allow time to get kitted up/un-kitted in PPE), went to my beekeeping class with a thumping headache, feeling sooo tired. I didn't enjoy it, and passed on my turn looking into the hive halfway through.

Then at the end when everyone is standing around with a cuppa being sociable, (by which time I'd been on my feet for 17 hours), I left abruptly without saying cheerio or anything.

I hate myself. I feel so bad. I was so rude. I'm ashamed of myself.

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• 80's orange sidebars and repeatedly blocking elements. I really, really, really don't want to keep having to learn/ remember how to make the layout of this site bearable

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X