X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My toms keep blowing over... sigh

Comment

• Nobody with a funny rant to amuse me yet today...
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• The irony of all the delegates at a climate change conference each with an individual plastic bottle of water.

Not funny at all, sorry Potty
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Here's one;

Kids decided to go to sleepovers so me and Husband went nightfishing on short notice..an unexpected treat right?

After a 50 MILE long diversion for roadworks on the M2 we arrived at Herne an hour later than planned to find the tide was out.....not a little way out....from the end of the jetty we literally could not see the sea!

It was like someone had pulled the blimmin plug out!
          http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Molten lava blisters on my right hand from the chutney spitting away in the pan.

I used a pan lid as a shield for my face- but the spoon holding hand now looks like it's got chicken pox
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hospital Visits and how they always seem to find something else wrong....

OK I have been a diabetic since England had a football team that were worthy of winning the World Cup and after so long side effects have happened so...

Today was the 80 mile round trip for clinic day...

After the indignity of being weighed...

The doc was talking about my neuropathy and looking at my hands, which are becoming so claw like I have an honory Bird Of Prey teeshirt. Any hoo Doc says..I'm not sure its just your neuropathy I think you might have camel toenail syndrome (well thats what it sounded like to me)'

Whats camel toenail syndrome I asked...at which point the look he gave me made me think that I had either asked something really profound or deadly stupid....

You can guess which one can't you...

Stupid

He had said he thought I might have carpel tunnel syndrome.....

Therefore, yet another bodily disfunction to add to my very long list

Oh and I think I need my ears de waxed as well.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^That made me smile thank you, just for the sake of embarrassment goggle camel toe, but only if you have a sense of humour cause it's rude.

Rant.........not being able to chat on the 'rant' thread.
                Last edited by Potstubsdustbins; 21-07-2015, 08:28 PM.
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                  Any hoo Doc says..I'm not sure its just your neuropathy I think you might have camel toenail syndrome (well thats what it sounded like to me).
                  Are you sure your name's not "Humpy"...............
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• My Rant - I seem to have a Humpy camel toe Ta Potty and BM
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Ok not a rant but I care about grapes too much not to say, in case they don't know what they are saying -

Lumpy whatever you do don't tell people outside the forum you have camel toe or similar
                      Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 22-07-2015, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• Internet connections! On and off like a like the proverbial ........

Comment

• The trend (usually American) for overcomplicating simple words.

As far as I'm aware there's no such word as "Burglarized" it's just "Burgled".

Comment

• Mobile police cameras! That hide themselves so well!
                            DottyR

Comment

• Great day out yesterday!!!!!

A few rants

French demonstrators who decided yesterday to set fire to a Motorway in Calais that I and lots of other people were travelling on.

Ineffectual French police.

The indignity of having to surreptitiously pee in a used Starbucks cup (thank heavens I'm not a tidyaholic when it comes to the car) while in a stationary car on a motorway-glad I was wearing a floaty skirt.

Having to listen to my husbands constant whinging throughout.

The state of the top end of the M1 motorway. Miles and miles and miles of 50mph roadworks mostly seemingly abandoned by workers. Also closed slip roads and then a completely closed section.To disrupt such a major artery work should have to be 24/7 concentrated in short sections at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                                The indignity of having to surreptitiously pee in a used Starbucks cup (thank heavens I'm not a tidyaholic when it comes to the car) while in a stationary car on a motorway-glad I was wearing a floaty skirt.
                                My rant is forgetting again that greenishfing is a woman, the name just sounds male to me and it made me read her post in a very different way!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X