Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to a cup of coffee after lunch hour at the plot then realising I've left the pint of milk I bought sitting on the compost bin.

Should smell lovely by Monday.
    Last edited by Plot10; 31-07-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Dogs that are sick in the middle of your pastie.
      Not exactly IN the pastie, but nearby when you're eating a pastie
      Doesn't seem to have affected her appetite........................or mine

Comment

• Devious dogs that think that by sicking up near your pasty it will put you off eating it.
        Then rather than waste it you might feed this potential treat to the sickie dog.
        Last edited by Lumpy; 31-07-2015, 01:02 PM.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Nearly done the area needed for the raised beds to be put in when Will came and told me he needed the toilet. Told him have a wee behind the shed where no one can see him. He replied he didn't need a wee it was the other one. So had to pack up quickly, chuck kids in the car and rush to get home. Thankfully we made it in time.
          sigpic

Comment

• Washing up! I hate doing it,

Comment

• I'll swap your washing up in exchange for my ironing? Hmmmph.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                I'll swap your washing up in exchange for my ironing? Hmmmph.
                A bit sad, but actually like washing up ...
                Ironing perhaps a necessary evil ... HATE putting it all away ....
                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Oh dear, poor toms, look a bit sad, my neighbour could only water them up to Tuesday, we got back late last night, very droopy (toms I mean) well us to actually. Watered them in the dark, they had perked up by this morning, so now have fed them. Probably cause them to split now. A few red ones though, but nothing like last year's. Will need to spend some time chopping leaves off I think.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Problem?

Trying to reply to BB comment, but it 'won't let me' ,says my post has to have more than 10 characters, but it does!

Was asking if BB had enough paracetamol in case he needs it after his, 'beer,wine and whiskey ' evening.
                    DottyR

Comment

• 3 days of rain and the clay is still like concrete an inch down.
                      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Arguing with my OH last night after a few drinks :/
                        Carrie

Comment

• My 4year old, who is always handful, but usually sheer joy anyway, being a hyperactive demon from the lowest pit of hell all day. *twitch* Must be having a developmental leap or something. I will shortly being having a leap into the nearest wine bottle. *twitch*

Comment

• Excuse me... But where did all these flies and wasps suddenly come from?

Our BBQ tonight would gave been far more enjoyable without the extra 'guests'
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                              Arguing with my OH last night after a few drinks :/
                              Oh dear, sympathies- been there, done that! Sure it'll all look ok tomorrow ...
                              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                                Oh dear, sympathies- been there, done that! Sure it'll all look ok tomorrow ...
                                Thanks, we are fine today.

RANT- Failed my theory test this morning by 1 mark and fell over when I was going home

I now have a sore leg and knee.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X