Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, I missed a perfect opportunity to use the word, "nethermost", there.

From the nethermost pit of hell.

There. That's better. ;-)

Comment

• I have become a grumpy person and really do get annoyed easily by others when out and about.

People not acknowledging other people exist
      People suddenly stopping needlessly and you almost going in to them
      People blocking pathways
      People dawdling when lots of people are behind them
      People just lacking any courtesy
      People being ruddy stupid and give you a look as if to say what is your issue
      People..........................

I am too young to become a recluse

Comment

• A bit of sunshine and its impossible for locals to find a parking space in Skegness grrr
        What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
        Pumpkin pi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
          I have become a grumpy person and really do get annoyed easily by others when out and about.

People not acknowledging other people exist
          People suddenly stopping needlessly and you almost going in to them
          People blocking pathways
          People dawdling when lots of people are behind them
          People just lacking any courtesy
          People being ruddy stupid and give you a look as if to say what is your issue
          People..........................

I am too young to become a recluse
          I feel the same NG........ so you might not be too young

or maybe I`m not as old as I thought
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
            I feel the same NG........ so you might not be too young

or maybe I`m not as old as I thought
            By you climbed out of that hole quick Rary......................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• People, just people....

That I don't live on a little island, on my own except for lots of dogs and a ghost...
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• We didn't have the internet for nearly 72 hours! Actually realised how much we use it when you don't get it for a while and its too much lol.

I told our provider "politely" I want the 3 days money back to which the replied of course Mr Panda!!

Comment

• That the forum fumblers might be lulling us all into a false sense of happiness and are going to laugh like uncontrolable loons as they give us plaid, check, paisley, stripe or horror of horrors spotty side bars
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• It's bad enough you get pounced on when out shopping by the 'chuggers' (charity muggers) but we have had 4 here at home over the last 6 days!

The last one, about 30 mins ago came strolling through the back gate with the big sign that say's 'Beware Dogs Running Loose' and became decidly snotty when I told him he should knock on the front door.

He got even snottier when I said NO I would not give him the bank details.

I understand charities are always desparate for money and the people who do this are just trying to work and stay off benefits but the more this happens the less generous people are going to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                      People, just people....

That I don't live on a little island, on my own except for lots of dogs and a ghost...
                      ...........and unwanted cockerels!
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        By you climbed out of that hole quick Rary......................
                        Thanks BM. years of experience
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Brilliant idea Snadger I could have loads of cocks running loose all over the place?

Comment

• Building a 2.5m tall bean wigwam. Ladder required for harvesting and my knees can't do ladders. Ladder and MrPP required for harvesting.
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                              It's bad enough you get pounced on when out shopping by the 'chuggers' (charity muggers) but we have had 4 here at home over the last 6 days!

The last one, about 30 mins ago came strolling through the back gate with the big sign that say's 'Beware Dogs Running Loose' and became decidly snotty when I told him he should knock on the front door.

He got even snottier when I said NO I would not give him the bank details.

I understand charities are always desparate for money and the people who do this are just trying to work and stay off benefits but the more this happens the less generous people are going to be.
                              Most of them round our way are students. One responded to my polite refusal with a "What-ever!!"

Comment

• To make matters worse he wanted to see the dogs - in a very disbelieving tone that I had....he backed off a bit when I asked him if he really wanted me to let the 3 of them out!

The charities are not doing themselves any favours with this behaviour at all.

Oh Sorry - my rant

So called caring but in reality inconsiderate, bullying charities

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X