Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching someone eating a yoghurt, then deciding more jam was required so using the spoon to get jam out of the jar, eating some more then digging yet more jam out of the jar with the same spoon.
    I'm sorry but I don't want to spread your saliva on my croissant in the morning.
    Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 14-09-2015, 09:29 PM.
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Must be the M 25!
      DottyR

Comment

• People being offended by something inoffensive and 'tongue-in-cheek' when no offence was intended, and not actually directed at them in the first place.

It worries me that some folk really do take themselves a little too seriously...
        Last edited by Glutton4...; 13-09-2015, 09:00 PM.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Don't ask me something, then before I've finished answering, start talking over me. If you don't want to know the answer then don't bother asking me.

Comment

• Nonsensical weather forecasts form the Met..
            Next two years hottest, says Met Office - BBC News

It's be a start if I could trust them to tell me what its doing right let alone two years hence.

Comment

• And Chrome has spent the morning crashing. urgh.

Comment

• Flipping weather forecasts.

Got soaked when it was supposed to be fine. So decided to call it a day and come home, as the forecast for the rest of the day was dire.

Now home, and the ruddy sun is out. My customer is going to be peeved, but it really isn't worth the money to drive all the ruddy way back over there now.
                Last edited by veggiechicken; 14-09-2015, 01:12 PM. Reason: Making it family friendly

Comment

• Know what you mean missus . Weather has stopped play with me as well and I'm already behind.

My rant.

Bejbino. Sold as a cherry tomato. Cherry my derriere. even the smallest is an inch and a half across and if anyone can produce cherries that size, I may vote for independence next time

Comment

• Work taking the MICHAEL!!! Having a go at me because I am late to calls(not my fault I was stuck waiting around for a bus) Soon as I get on the bus I get a call and got told they have took the calls off me!
                    Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                      Flipping weather forecasts.

Got soaked when it was supposed to be fine. So decided to call it a day and come home, as the forecast for the rest of the day was dire.

Now home, and the ruddy sun is out. My customer is going to be peeved, but it really isn't worth the money to drive all the ruddy way back over there now.
                      Since writing that we have had high winds, torrential rain, sunshine, more rain, and now warm sunshine again.

My laundry is in the ruddy drier!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                        Since writing that we have had high winds, torrential rain, sunshine, more rain, and now warm sunshine again.

My laundry is in the ruddy drier!
                        See global warming

ermhh my rant Hernia repair which was pending is now impending

Comment

• How much of my life have I wasted ringing the coop energy?

Comment

• Blight has arrived.
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• No blight here yet ... but there's botrytis spreading through my greenhouse toms.
                              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• I don't normally write product reviews but today I made an exception:

I recently bought 2 fishing suits that are brilliant. So in the review I wrote " The Blue suit was such good value for money, I went back to buy the Green one"...............I have just received an email saying my review has been rejected due to inappropriate laguage & any complaints should go through their customer service dept.......................Muppets!
                                Last edited by Bigmallly; 14-09-2015, 11:11 PM.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X