Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying in a beautiful little cottage in the countryside, but the owner believes it's still summer, therefore no heating, which means wet horrible towels, there is a lovely heated towel rail in bathroom, but no way we can have it on! ( did manage to dry them round heater in lounge)

And ..... No way of making a decent coffee! So have bought a cafetière!

And only 3 dishwasher tablets!

And yes there is a washing machine, but no dryer and no washing line outside!

But is lovely
    DottyR

Comment

• It's going to rain this afternoon and i cycle into work!
      Darkness stopped play on the allotment at 8pm last night - ridiculous. I realised it was time to go home when I noticed I was relying on the built-in lamp on my cordless drill to see where and what I was screwing!

Comment

• Not being able to do an "Oh err Matron" on Idsau's post
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Softies in the building who have managed to convince the powers that be that the heating needs to be on. Valve on the radiator is stuck between a huge filing cabinet and the wall and I can't get my hand in to turn it off so heat is blasting out of the radiator and straight out the window which is open to stop me suffocating.

Comment

• Grrr...the Vine continually crashes on iPad!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• There I was, sat on the loo, minding my own business, when I noticed a Hornet casually climbing up my knee!

Don't they know I'm allergic!?

Don't think I've ever moved so quickly.
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Missing myself on Beechgrove Garden . Thank goodness for BT tv. I won't have to wait till SUnday

Comment

• Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

Just Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Comment

• I don't want to keep going on but the advert for water butts at the bottom of the page is very very annoying. Clicking anything within its proximity displays the add even though the click was made well outside its box. i have complained before but no one listens. I dont want to be told to use adblocker because it doesnt work on my browser and I dont wish to change browser. I have complained before and to be honest i am a little annoyed that no one saw fit to do anything about it or at least tell me why they cant do anything about it.
                    I would think if the manufacturers knew their add was so annoying that it is more likely to cause customers to vomit at the very mention of their name they would also wish it was removed or changed. It is spoiling my enjoyment of the forum.
                    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• We will ask admin again about it Bill
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Strange Bill,

I am running IE on my desk top and as soon as I click on the hide button it vanishes for a week.
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Finding you've got root aphids on the last of your lettuces, just where you wanted to sow some winter ones..... Grrrrr!!!

Comment

• La chasse - allowed weekends, Wednesdays and public holidays. Today is none of those but luckily the cat was having some sofa time when the dogs came straight through the woods next door.
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Prompted by Bill's post - adverts in general!

Especially those on the telly with the opera singing and the daft pseudo welsh place names and the green logo. I will never use that comparison site. Ever. Because of their really annoying adverts.

Also, the two idiots with matching outfits and moustaches, advertising their telephone directory service. Not ever going there either.

Some advertising agencies must think we're all really gullible.
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Going to the doctor today just to get some blood test results, only to be told, just roll up your sleeve and i will give you your flu jab.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X