Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another couple of what you would consider certainly 'minor' incidents today, but I'm unsure of who are the most ignorant @rseholes in the country - certain dog owners or certain car drivers ?

I'm undecided - possibly a draw.
    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Idiots. (Just for a change.)

If you want it, fine. But at least turn up when you say you will, or have the decency to let me know if you can't.

Please don't ignore my messages all afternoon, and then contact me for more time within a minute of me telling you it's been re-listed.

Idiot.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I have to stay in Rhyl till the 10th now .
        It's for my grandad and I will do anything for him. But I hate Rhyl!

Comment

• Horrible Rhyl ^^^
          (((Hugs to SP and Grandad)))

Comment

• Och Sp, it looks lovely Attractions in Rhyl and Prestatyn

and my rant ermhh, places that look lovely that are pants

Comment

• people who just through their shopping basket down without checking that the handles are positioned the correct way are so inconsiderate
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                Och Sp, it looks lovely Attractions in Rhyl and Prestatyn

and my rant ermhh, places that look lovely that are pants
                Wow they are old photos!!!!!! That spike thing hasn't worked in years & it's got a lot more rust now!

Comment

• My rant....
                  I REALLY could do with not having this heavy cold * sigh.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• have some aloe vera tissues missus .

I'm just going to complain about not bouncing anymore if I fall. Snot fair innit.

Comment

• And the day just gets better.....

OH came home in a courtesy car yesterday cos his clutch was making a dreadful noise. In all honesty it's been playing up for a while.

Yup- new clutch...€ 2000.
                      before Xmas- yep.

and mine is going in next week for a new cambelt etc and full big service ( been saving up for that!)

Anyone else having baked beans on toast for Xmas dinner???
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• People who find your stash of chocolate orange and after eights and eat them but don't replace them!! Really felt like a cuppa and a few segments of chocolate orange but either OH or son have beaten me to it...not a good idea I tell you!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• wow, must be one of them with a fancy flywheel thingymyjig is it? cars are such a pain when they go wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                            People who find your stash of chocolate orange and after eights and eat them but don't replace them!! Really felt like a cuppa and a few segments of chocolate orange but either OH or son have beaten me to it...not a good idea I tell you!!!
                            Now Jay, just think how you won't be adding to your waistline

Comment

• eeekh my rant, ermhh eejits who chat on the Rant thread

Comment

• We've had so much rain over the last week, it's seeped under the pond liner causing it to bladdy float.....Gonna have to feed the pond vac under the liner........poor George.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X