X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sciatica and muscle spasms in back/leg ,,,,,,,,,,owwwwwwwwwwwwwww hurts

Comment

• Dear B'ham City Council Leisure Centres.

It would be really helpful if you would put details of when the BeActive scheme (which allows free access at certain times to certain facilities) is applicable on your website, especially if you are changing those times.

I note - now I have been to the baths - that free swimming is not any longer at a 'late lunch hour' 2-3pm, but 'smack at the start of the working day' at 9-10am.

It would also be nice if you hadn't put the cost of a swim up to £4.10 a pop , an amount of money that even if I had been willing to pay - what with being at the baths anyway - I hadn't got upon my person.

Comment

• Been ripped off by a car company telling us the car is MOT and roadworthy but yet they didn't mention it failed it's MOT and is not roadworthy!!!!

Phoned them up and they trying to say that the car is MOT and that they will not take the car back. It even says on the DVLA website that the car has failed it's MOT. But they will not take no responsibility in selling us a car that not allowed on the road. They didn't mention it when we bought it and they let my dad test drive the car.

We took it on the motorway thinking the car is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Carrie

Comment

• Why are flies so stupid? They can fly in but never find their way out - even through a wide open door.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Spider + web inside my car?
            DottyR

Comment

• Got some beautiful lily bulbs from pound shop - bargain. Just been out and pup has dug one up and demolished it! Ooh he would've had a kick up the bum if I wasn't so kind and also a rubbish shot! He is on his bed now in disgrace - doesn't give a damn though!
              You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Teenagers! Don't feel I need to elaborate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                Bex

Comment

• Crane flies, I don't mind spiders or insects normally but these things are hiding everywhere at the moment!!

Comment

• Why can I still not load a photo to the site via the app!?

Is it me?
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Wind, ruddy wind! The cold outside type! Spring just ran off again. After 26 degrees midday for the last few weeks..............feels like temp of 2C and 40 kph winds with gusts up to 100kph. On the bright side, the chooks didn't get blown to bega (the coast).....yet.
                      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Got a job interview next week. Got my suit jackets out from the place they've been hiding for three years and the blinking cat has covered all of them with fur and pummelled them to death so they have little pulled bits all over. Not a good look. And I hate shopping.

Comment

• {Friend who had interview whilst on dole got a new suit and shoes just for asking at the job centre! }

Rant:
                          Blinking spammy phone calls after entering a competition. At least I know who the private numbers are now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            Why can I still not load a photo to the site via the app!?

Is it me?
                            You can use your iPad, but you have to via the 'main' GYO website to load a photo, go to wherever, then press advance, then the little 'icon' that looks like a photo frame, choose photo from your computer, upload, and there you are, often upside down or sideways, but not always!

You can't do it direct from the App, but it'll be there!
                            Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 01-10-2014, 06:03 PM.
                            DottyR

Comment

• You buy something one week, then couple week later it's half price!

Jeans that look like they are 'sprayed' on your legs!
                              DottyR

Comment

• Major road rage - arghh!

Bex

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X