Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think G4 has offered you sound advise.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• I did'nt do it - I did'nt do it - I did'nt get my planner right.
      I'm a daft bat as I forgot me parsnips and lettuce.
      That will teach me for being prematurly bragging.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I would also go with G4, if for no other reason than ....
        Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
        One of the other thing the garage guy said was my rear windscreen wiper was starting to split and that was an MOT failure. Anyone else know that?
        ..... Q. The rear wiper on my car doesn't work, will it fail the MOT test?

A. No. The rear wiper is not checked as part of the MOT.

Taken from ... MOT Frequently asked questions - MOTchecklist.co.uk
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• People who shout as a normal means of communicating with a group of friends. And girls who shriek as a normal means of communicating with a group of friends.

Although to be fair, it was only the former that occurred this evening, and not the latter. That one's just a general gripe - still annoying, though.

Comment

• Internet down, new router sent, not working! 3 hours on phone to ISP, still not working. Engineer coming out on Friday...won't hold my breath!
            sigpic

Comment

• Bras. Badly fitting ones are instruments of torture - nuff said. Lesson learnt, do not go to a department store (name begins with a d) and get fitted for a bra.

Comment

• The missus says she has the same problem FF:

Attached Files
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  The missus says she has the same problem FF:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52148[/ATTACH]
                  Needing an FF bra would be a problem for most women

Comment

• I get two half days a week without my adult disabled daughter, on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Yesterday, youngest daughter had Drs apt.
                    Today there is a monsoon.

I am desperate to go plotting but my allotment is like the somme.
                    Bu99er.
                    http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Files with faulty levers and arches. You know, the type that like to chuck paperwork all over the ruddy place.

Ex-employers who 'cannot' find or send paperwork.

Dog who wants me to go and play with him in the garden, when it's 'monsooning' out there.
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                        Dog who wants me to go and play with him in the garden, when it's 'monsooning' out there.
                        Ha, I have a monsoon inside!!
                        The puppy is crying to go out...I rush out in the rain, spend 10mins in the garden. Back in and he's straight for the newspaper....and he can pee for Wales

Comment

• Monsooning outside and the back door lock has jammed and the dogs need to go out. Paddle outside with them and in through the back gate, go back and reverse the procedure.
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Not sure this counts as a rant......normally my doctor greets me with a handshake, today he pulled on a rubber glove... ....the joys of turning 60!

Comment

• He obviously doesn't trust where your hands have been................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I have a wonderful diabetic nurse who i have to see every three months, we have a very good relationship. Well my wife and i together with one of our fostered adults went for our flu jabs recently, i requested her because she understands this man and does it so quickly he doesnt have time to rip the surgery apart. Well she knows we cant wait long else this guy flips big time. Given all that the receptionist managed to book us in when it was this nurses lunch break. The long and short of it was that she took her lunch break and when we went in she was annoyed, my wife was annoyed and they had a row in the surgery like only two powerful women can!!!
                                I am due to see her again on monday and wonder if I need body armour.
                                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X