Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a phone call that wasn't picked up, which led to missing a meet up with another grape.

Comment

• People who don't answer their phone and miss meet ups with other Grapes

...........and it wasn't me this time

Comment

• I left it in the kitchen while I was "poo pickin" in the chookhouse & run
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Nutters!

Oh, and people who ring in the only five minutes of the day that you don't have your 'phone with you...

Last edited by Glutton4...; 09-02-2015, 07:24 AM.
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Am trying to send my CV off. But chuffin computer wont play game. Am sending copies to my sister to see if it works but she is getting old copies of my CV or it in some other language. Am getting very miffed. If it keeps doing it I could end up retyping it all from scratch.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
              Am trying to send my CV off. But chuffin computer wont play game. Am sending copies to my sister to see if it works but she is getting old copies of my CV or it in some other language. Am getting very miffed. If it keeps doing it I could end up retyping it all from scratch.
              If some potential employer was asking for a 'Curriculum Vitae' - I think you you sould send it in Latin.
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Dear job - this Monday morning you have thrown at me:
                - a contractor who has cocked up, and I have taken the rap from the Client
                - a scary supplier who has shouted
                - a customer who has cancelled our working lunch in Thursday in London, so the rest of the day needs rearranging to justify the cost of going down there
                - a customer who is chasing for some info which is being supplied by a subbie who I suspect has not actually done their job properly

Apart from that, I'm having a great day.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                  If some potential employer was asking for a 'Curriculum Vitae' - I think you you sould send it in Latin.
                  I have sorted it. Went into my old original copy and jigged it about. Shame that's half my day spent. Wanted to sort shed out and trip down to the allotment to do some tidying up. Think I can squeeze allotment in but shed will have to wait.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Landlord is thinking of selling.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                      Dear job - this Monday morning you have thrown at me:
                      - a contractor who has cocked up, and I have taken the rap from the Client
                      - a scary supplier who has shouted
                      - a customer who has cancelled our working lunch in Thursday in London, so the rest of the day needs rearranging to justify the cost of going down there
                      - a customer who is chasing for some info which is being supplied by a subbie who I suspect has not actually done their job properly

Apart from that, I'm having a great day.
                      Oh, and when I was out at lunchtime on stopwatch duties at the running track to time my big bro's attempt at a mile personal best (he failed, btw), the postman WHO I PASSED AS I WALKED BACK DOWN THE ROAD had left a card for non delivery of a signed for item.

Comment

• Back ache, leg ache and foot ache - cause = digging
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• My lovely, funny daughter is on a bipolar down Grrr
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Nannysally - they are not good for anyone are they. Mr Lump has the same and I never know what he is going to be like on almost a daily basis. Hang in there - my thoughts are with you!
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Facebook has just told me it doesn't think my name is my name.
                              What?

Comment

• rude b****y students - adult ones at that - look I know I'm just a 'pleb' because I'm a technician and should be treated like someone you've just stood in but don't be b****y rude with your attitudes - that's twice today.................................think I need to consider changing jobs before I nut someone.................................

DEEP BREATH ......just think of the gin when you get home......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X