Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do companies say delivery will be 8am-12pm when what they really mean is 12pm-6pm............
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
      Sitting in my car in the car park at work, on the end of a row, and someone in a chelsea tractor trying to get round the corner bashes my wing, hesitates a few moments, sees me getting out, and accelerates away out of the car park.

Got his number, off I go to personnel to check his car park pass and get his name. "Sorry, that reg number isn't on our list of cars entitled to park here". Oh gee, great, so what's the point in having a car park pass if any old T D or H can come in driving whatever they want, and take up our parking spaces then?

If the car is there tomorrow, he's going to find a Hellcat on his running board!!!
      If you've got his number you can do 2 things.
      1. Ask your gate security why they let him in if he's not on their list?
      2. Report the collision to DVLA Swansea, the Police and your Head Office.

No I'm not chatting I have a rant, honest.........

Telling someone to be at a certain place at a certain time, they then turn up 10 minutes late, coupled with problems on the Dartford Bridge means I am late for work (I'm never late for work).
      Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

• it's me birthday and I'm at work and it's lashing it down..........

Comment

• Being stood out in the freezing cold and rain for ages waiting!!!!!!
          Carrie

Comment

• The green bar that has returned at the bottom of the page - solid green with no middle 'get rid of' button.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I've got an X on mine
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                I've got an X on mine
                That means it loves you Sal..........................sorry, Rant.........erm.......erm........no, I'm all happied up..............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• *** mod note****

any political rants on here - or any other thread will be deleted.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nanny S I wish I had an X on mine. It's driving me nuts - may have to have a bit of a break until green bar gives up, drops off, vanishes or gets an X
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Some good news, some bad - found the bloke that bashed my car, he hotly denied all knowledge until we inspected his car, and whaddya know, red paint all over his black wheel arch! To be fair, he apologised profusely and offered to pay

Bad news - went to my dealership to cost out the damage, no-one there but the area manager - oh, he said, it's closing. When? ....tomorrow

The business has transferred to the dealership in town - a half hour journey instead of 10 minutes

(but, joy, they have a pick up and delivery service )
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Lumpy's rant has been moved to http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...tie_84803.html so that we can discuss the situation

Comment

• I won a competition giving me a years supply of cake from a well known exceedingly nice cake company and I have not yet received my first instalment. I have asked them on social media about it and they said they'd chase it up, but nothing three days later so I have asked them again.

C'mon cake!

Comment

• Hopefully, they will be 'exceedingly' quick to sort it out.

Comment

• Just about to book a UK hol (I want to take Stan) & the place doesn't have Internet access. OH refuses to be without - he does have a point and he really needs to keep in touch with work but I'm feeling miserable now. Why do I leave everything to the last minute?

Comment

• My cousin's cat getting run over and just left in the middle of the street for her children to find.
                                Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X