Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water leaks,, had a massive water bill 3 weeks ago, due to a water leak that was the water board fault. They fixed it and I was monitored for water usage for a fortnight for them to decide how much to refund me - so I've been water watching like a hawk, hardly watered my GH, emptied all my butts. .... came in this afternoon to find a burst pipe in my utility area spraying water and inches deep on the floor, a huge box of powder soaked through making a very bubbly mess and then to top my misery I've just gone to the spare "attic" room,which is rarely used to find the shower pipe burst the whole attic saturated with hot water and all the beams dripping wet through the bedroom area, had to wipe all ceilings and beams down. I hope it hasn't been going for days... How do you tell?

Comment

People that aren't who you think they are. Thirty years and two kids. I know they're not the first, and won't be the last couple to split up, but it's all such a ruddy mess.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

It's that yapping dog again. Family went out at 9:15 and it's still going.

Comment

^^^^^ Same here. Every Sunday out they go, 1.30pm, never back before 6pm. You say something politely, you get a mouthful back. People who don't know how to look after and train a dog should not be allowed to keep one. Bring back licences, that's what I say!
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

I have a dog that howls if I leave her on her own in her crate and go out. It means I can only go to places that I can take a dog. In the warm weather I can't leave her in the car- so I am restricted to shopping in places I can park directly outside and dash in leaving the windows all open- or late night shopping with underground car parks. Winter months, life is fine - she treats the car like her own personal crate.
            She doesn't cry overnight, only if I am not in the house. That is enough for my rant.
            Any ranty suggestions?
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

For me this is really a major rant...my family think I'm nuts!

People who completely ignore the give way line...yes it really is a give way line...when joining the motorway from a slip road. That makes my blood boil! Feel better just voicing it!
              sigpic

Comment

Grrr - just went out for 10 minutes to visit a neighbour and arrange for the dog to visit her and her dog for a couple of hours so I can go out for a meal on Tuesday without worrying that Rosie is going to howl for two and a half hours solid - when I get back to the house, guess what Rosie was doing!
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Why on earth are 2 major TV channels showing identical garbage for 3½ hours tonight???? The BBC should be ashamed of itself wasting all that taxpayers money.

Glad I don't pay for a TV license!!!!!

Comment

5 of my tomato plants have blight...and they've not even set fruit yet!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Waiting.....

I hate waiting.

I hate not knowing.

Three minutes to go...

One minute 33 seconds to go...

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Panic over - off to the HAPPY thread...
                      Last edited by Glutton4...; 13-07-2014, 08:47 PM.
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Remember not to wear jeans with 'rolled up' legs to allotment, then put same jeans on next day, and roll legs down!

Now, off to get vacuum !
                        DottyR

Comment

Motivation where art though!

Comment

Companies that overcharge you via D/D, then take 2 weeks before giving you the overcharged amount back! I refuse to believe they cannot implement Faster Payments in situations like this, clearly it doesn't pay them to do so!

Grrr!

Comment

Constantly checking my raspberries to get that first succulent one only to find a huge bunch at the back that had ripened and gone rotten!
                              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

People who forget what you have said to them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X