Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who without knowledge make statements that if taken as fact could endanger others.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Slipping on a rolly pebble. Skinned knees and hands as well as a hole in my one decent pair of cropped trousers. Irony is I was on my way to TK Maxx to see if I could get another pair of decent cropped trousers for the warm weather as I only had one. Now I've none. But at least I now have a pair of shorts that fits!

Comment

Having to let a very scared dog spend the night on our bed during thunder storms. No sleep for me!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Purposely doing 3 loads of washing and putting them out to dry overnight as I have a very busy Friday. Obviously checked forecast online and on TV, more than once. Am now rinsing and spinning at the start of the very busy Friday grrrr How could they not predict that huge storm?
          Nannys make memories

Comment

Purposely doing 3 loads of washing and putting them out to dry overnight as I have a very busy Friday. Obviously checked forecast online and on TV, more than once

snap! Left it on the line this morning and guess what it's persisting down - brilliant, grrrrrr

Comment

Four days of sunshine - you book a day of work and guess what...... Rain!
              At least it is still warm so can get in the garden between showers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Washing? Did that too....
                Attached Files
                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Thought it was tonight it was going to rain and be really windy...

Have just been and picked raspberries in it.

Comment

Don't like having theorys proved right sometimes.
                    Last edited by alldigging; 18-07-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Knicker manufacturers who insist on using the side seam to sew in hard, scratchy labels making it impossible to remove the label completely without unravelling the side seam

Yes, I know - not really up there with world problems but it annoys the heck out of me!
                      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Arthritis treatment giving me terrible stomach cramps - so my joints are back to normal (ish) but I can't face unfolding in the middle in order to stand up.
                        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Having saved the money for a rainy day and not bring able to spend it as I wish. I am fed up with the words "you don't want that or you're not having that or you don't need that' When they want something they just go and do it. Grrrrrr
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

Not sure which hurt more - the bite from the horsefly or punching my own knee when the slap didn't even stun it. Cleg fly, grrrr.
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

The trouble of trying to shave our Persian cat Dennis to help him in the heat!
                              Difficult when he has half the garden stuck in his fur!
                              I can now see why Persians are meant to stay in, but he loves it outside - his name says it all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Suggesting a barbecue this weekend
                                You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X