Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The inconsiderate family across the way who have blocked the whole close with their cars
    Last edited by Greenleaves; 19-07-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Dont Grrrr ing, Grrrr ing too much Sally or people will think you are a phone!.....

This humidity.....worn out just typing.....

Comment

People who just can't resist any chance to stir.
        Him indoors had someone come and knock and have a rant at him today because of some big stirrers.

Comment

Humidity. Ugh!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

My husband deciding that the 2 dogs I am dogsitting for a relative were getting really pongy with the heat and them rolling in God knows what in the park.

So, after much thought, I decided to put them in the shower with me.

BAD DECISION!!!

Think the bath scene in Turner and Hooch.

Comment

Beautifully warm afternoon in my garden. Why am I indoors? Barbecue smoke in loads of gardens I can live with. What I can't is all the bladdy loud music competing with each other. I can present the prize for the winner now, next door but two. Getting old I know 😡
              Nannys make memories

Comment

swop you for my neighbours who play headbanging music every sunday through the summer, while they shout above it to the children. They also treat us to their 3 year old on the karaoke machine for 2 hours ,

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

When neighbours do this it's time for the swimming earplugs (totally soundproof) and then something I really think the neighbours will hate as loud and distorted as possible.

My rant: neighbour at the allotment who brings spoilt tantrum throwing grandchild with her and lets it scream for most of the afternoon.
                  Last edited by bearded bloke; 21-07-2014, 08:18 AM. Reason: removed quote

Comment

Dogs that think a good way of cooling off is to sit beside me and huff hot breath in my face.
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Pulled a muscle In my back yesterday, gardening today
                      Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

My screaming neighbour who shouts all the time at her kids and her partner! She shouts from first thing in the morning till they go bed.

And to top it off she screams when trying to sing(really badly)

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                        Carrie

Comment

Hi peeps,I have been having a tidy this morning,some may notice the odd post missing in here.I blame the lack of sp@mmers giving me time to read other threads & remove the chatting.
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Have been shouted at as I walked past their house again.
                            Apparently I'm a sh&t stirrer rather than a hive stirrer this time.

So .. do I speak to their social housing landlord about it? Or just put up with it?

Comment

My Rant - people who keep on chatting on this thread

Comment

Yesterday,I harvested loads of stuff, including a large container of blackcurrants, very squishy due to the rain, I loaded everything in a strong carrier, put this on the floor of the car, passenger side, drove home very carefully, so it wouldn't topple over, yes you've guessed it, turned into the drive and it FELL over, blackcurrants everywhere!!

No laughing please!
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X