This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cats who play hide and seek.

Yes, I know that I am a bit jumpy at the moment with regard to where Domino is at all times. He is a home body and rarely strays from the courtyard garden, and favours the bench which I can see from my office - but I looked up this morning (for the millionth time) and he'd disappeared.

The courtyard is not big, so I looked round, couldn't see him, thought he might have come inside, and looked in his favourite spots. No joy. Had a really good search of all 3 storeys. No joy.

Back to the courtyard. Not there. Or was he.......?

Don't do that again, Dom.
    Attached Files

Comment

A cat that catches a baby goldfinch and eats it on the bathmat - leaving behind feathers, fluff, bloodstains and two feet. Ewwwww.
      Last edited by Jeanied; 21-07-2014, 11:52 AM.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Cat here too - he insists on going out despite the driving rain and then much later after I'm in bed I hear the sound of a car running over something in the road. It is a very quiet road so I know the normal sound of a car and we've already lost the other cat this way.

I finally decide to go and have a look and then feel very guilty because it is only a lovely big grass snake that has been squashed.
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh, and I wish there was Wilko in France
          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Photos that show everybody just how full of weeds your courtyard is!!

Comment

Parents who bring their badly behaved offspring to the allotment and then don't supervise them or bring them something to occupy them.

Don't blame me when I send them to play in the nettle patch!

WATCH THEM!

Comment

Stupid stupid ruddy selfish ignorant people. I know you love your Pony, that is commendable, but it is old, and has never has a foal before, so W T F do you think you're doing putting it in foal. There are HUNDREDS of unwanted horses, ponies, dogs, cats, bla bla needing homes, in this county alone, you selfish selfish bleep!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Dogs that join you on the sofa with a succession of bones to chew - and proceed to drop said bones on your foot - in succession. Ouch!
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Ignorant people who ignore you when you say hello.

Normally people out walking their dog smile and say hello at the slightest encouragement. It is something I have seen happen all over the UK.
                    Not this woman though. Oh then I realise why I recognise her - she's XXX's wife!

Comment

• Unable to get flower photo to display the right way up
                      DottyR

Comment

• Looking up whilst in the park at the sound of a revving engine, and see up the road infront of me - and approaching at top speed - a lurcher type dog. Closely followed - and I mean closely - by the revving-engine hot hatch.

Astonished at the sight of this high speed chase - and awaiting any second a stumble by the dog followed by it's instant demise via the wheels of the car - I stepped out into the middle of the road and put my hand up in my best policeman stance.

The dog roars past me - the car stops, windows down, a couple maybe early forties inside.

Me (big scowly face): 'what the HELL do you think you are doing??'
                        Morons in the car: silence *puzzled look of bewilderment
                        Moron woman in the car: 'er - it's his dog, he can do what he likes'
                        Me: silence *can't even begin to express the enormity of what is so OBVIOUSLY wrong, yet they can't see it

Cross with me that I was lost for words - furious with them for been such utter morons.

Comment

• Campylobacter infection!!!

Comment

• Cabbage white butterflies. I wish they would just bug off. As fast as I wipe their eggs off my PSB, they lay more. This PSB is MINE, I tell you, MINE!
                            My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Fabric plasters!

Took a small chunk out of my finger between the knuckle and the nail yesterday whilst breaking up an old wardrobe that has sat in the garage for a year. So cleaned it up and stuck a plaster on it to carry on working.

Came in and scrubbed up to start on making dinner and of course the plaster gets wet and stays wet the whole evening, making the skin round the wound go white and soft. Whoever invented an absorbent plaster!
                              Are y'oroight booy?

Comment

• Made a lovely courgette cake,lime curd filling,cream and lime topping,ate half with Mr BigW and dropped while trying to but it in the fridge! What a mess! Glass,cake and cream cheese all down my top and skirt! Another two weeks before my carpet T operation!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X