Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it when you work all week as soon as its the weekend and you want to get in the garden, it's raining!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Chug-a chugg-a, chugg-a chugg-a, ch-ch-ch-ch-chugg-a chugg-a, ch-ch-ch-ch-chugg-a chugg-a, ch-ch-ch-ch-chugg-a chugg-a, ch-ch-ch-ch-chugg-a chugg-a, ch-ch-ch-ch-chugg-a... Continue ad infinitum.

It clearly isn't going to start, mate, so instead of turning it over and over and over, until you flatten the battery, why not find out what the problem is.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• All the negativity in the world. Some people have nothing positive to say about anything. My old boss was one of these and he doubted everything he ever saw and heard, as far as he was concerned everyone was a liar and everything was a con out to get him. I'm so pleased that I got away from there before he brought me down to his mindset and now I try to distance myself from anyone who is a miserable beggar and isn't grateful that they've woke up in the morning.
        Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

• Trying to upload some photos, and they are all turning themselves sideways again? I don't understand why sometimes they are ok, and sometimes not?
          DottyR

Comment

• This morning, every time I tried to type a dash, I got an equals sign What was I doing wrong? I was watching my fingers and everything

Then I remembered.

I'd taken all the letters off the keyboard to give them and it a much needed clean. And put the dash and the equals blocks back switched around.

Stoopid or what? Doh!
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Twenty minutes of a humdinger of a thunderstorm and I've lost beetroot, fennel, lettuce, turnips and wallflowers and my big sunflower. That I've spotted so far.
              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
                Twenty minutes of a humdinger of a thunderstorm and I've lost beetroot, fennel, lettuce, turnips and wallflowers and my big sunflower. That I've spotted so far.
                That's awful, is any of it repairable? Its amazing how plants can be patched up. We need an "I'm so sorry button"
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• 20.35 (or 08.35pm) someone knocking on our door and trying to thrust a leaflet in my hand about religion

Comment

• Thanks Bill - who knows? It is seedlings in modules and trays which has been turned to mud!! As has the beetroot in the ground.

New rant - next storm rolling in. We were on orange alerte yesterday but not today. Grrr.

Comment

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
                      Thanks Bill - who knows? It is seedlings in modules and trays which has been turned to mud!! As has the beetroot in the ground.

New rant - next storm rolling in. We were on orange alerte yesterday but not today. Grrr.
                      Do you follow this site?

http://www.lightningmaps.org/realtime?lang=en

Very useful if you have a family member (canine, in my case) that us scared silly of storms.

Just need one for ruddy firework displays now LOL
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• good link G4!

Edit.....not being able to compliment on rant thread!
                        Last edited by Nicos; 03-08-2014, 09:40 PM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          good link G4!
                          No Chatting!.............................Lead by example girl.
                          Last edited by Bigmallly; 03-08-2014, 09:20 PM.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• ^^^^^....,,people who chat on rant thread!...you really think they would know better eh?
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Why can't you make a comment on someone's rant? If a member says they have just run over their dog and now their wife has left them, I would feel it rude not to at least say Oh well, never mind.
                              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• And then we had a really bad storm in the night - 40mm in about half an hour. The pond has been badly damaged by water getting under the liner and raising it so pushing the water out.
                                River rose from its normal 35cm to 3m.
                                But my water butts are full

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X