Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muppets like me telling lottie dolly that I liked her plate in the middle of a thread for the Virtual Show. Sorry
    Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

• Sorted Moopmoop

Peeps chatting in the VVS
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• The Vine being either impossibly slow toload pages (notepad pc or phone) OR not loading at all and swallowong comments. Will do scree n shots in the morning to try to help solve the prob. Looks lkke its judt me . :???

Comment

• Sky TV.

I told them they would need a special high buildings crew to fit our dish but they didn't listen. I have been through this before with Sky.First crew came and left saying its two high. Second crew came and said their ladder wouldn't hook onto the bit of flat roof at the top, so they went. Third crew came with special ladder but then said the ladder was too long. I offered them a hack saw but they declined. They left in search of a shorter ladder.
          The thing is you don't need a ladder, at the back there is a flat roof extension, then a short climb to a dormer window, then a 6 ft piece of tiled roof up to the flat roof. My daughters boyfriend used to just walk up the roof in seconds. The last Sky man agreed he could do that easily but "Health and safety" prevented it. I presume their next step will be a helicopter.
          Last edited by Bill HH; 15-08-2014, 08:31 AM.
          photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Olive oil in green coloured bottles so you can't see what colour it really is.

Loppers that break after an hour because the metal used is just so brittle and then a shop (assistant but it all comes from the top) that don't care or even offer a replacement.
            "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Am trying to keep calm, really I am.

People along the road are finally moving, after a long Court battle, they are being evicted, everyone is relived, but what are they doing, stacking their 'unwanted beds, mattresses, and other tat' in the bin store opposite my house.

Rant, rant rant, if I go and ask if they've arranged for it to be collected, I'll probably get a black eye.

So am keeping calm!
              DottyR

Comment

• A car that's dead as a dodo (sp) as I think the starter motor has gone and then having to shove it down the street to bump start! I'm shattered! This oldish bird needs some exercise!
                sigpic

Comment

• My next door neighbour who keeps shouting and screaming at her kids all day long! I wouldn't mind her telling her kids off but when she swearing 24/7 at them it's annoying.

Then she has a cheek when she is arguing with other neighbours in the street that she does not swear in front of her kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                  Last edited by cariann88; 15-08-2014, 12:41 PM.
                  Carrie

Comment

• For the first time in my life, I might actually have to treat my hair with nit treatment. I'm not itchy...but it would appear that one of the children I've been looking after has them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlefox2000 View Post
                      For the first time in my life, I might actually have to treat my hair with nit treatment. I'm not itchy...but it would appear that one of the children I've been looking after has them.
                      Not a rant, sorry but do go and get a nit comb from the chemist and some conditioner if you don't have it. Wash you hair condition and then comb. Do it for three weeks - lovely hair - no nits. I also recommend tea tree oil on your brushes and combs they really don't like it.
                      "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
                        Not a rant, sorry but do go and get a nit comb from the chemist and some conditioner if you don't have it. Wash you hair condition and then comb. Do it for three weeks - lovely hair - no nits. I also recommend tea tree oil on your brushes and combs they really don't like it.
                        Thank you! I'd rather give that a go...💆

Comment

• Someone who calls round to have a major rant and whinge and ask for advice.

I sympathise, provide cups of tea, give advice and waste 2 hours out of my day.

Today they appear again for another whinge. Have they taken my advice? NO!

Am I going to waste another afternoon?

Not on your nelly. Sorry unavoidable appointment!

Comment

• I have just arrived home from Stirling after one truly awful day. Went to Stirling as part of group of widows (why the hell did I think think this was a good idea?). Arrived in Stirling got off coach and said goodbye through gritted teeth, coach journey was enough. I don't get sexist "banter" and never will, treat someone with respect to their face and when their backs are turned. I'm away for a greet!

Comment

• Aww, sorry it was such a rubbish day for you Frosty

My rant... Some humans really are horrible!!!
                              My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Severe back pain, two days and nights now. Will you just bu**er off.
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X