Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blight and the heaviest crop of marmande & st pierre ever. Mostly still green.
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Husband who LOVES his job, but can't manage to pace himself. Working eight days a week is not good for you. Now, on the day he said he would be 'available' to help me do a two-man job at home, that we've put off since the spring, where is he? Tucked-up in bed, sound asleep.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Aww lovely to see the cat after a week away but really she only wanted feeding not the love she got.
        Pah!

Comment

• Having to listen to my sister who is drunk, talking to anyone, being loud and stupid.

don't know if it's annoying coz I've had a drink or not

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
          Carrie

Comment

• Do not have a bet with me unless you intend honouring it!

I know the stake was only a weeks worth of washing up but a bet is a bet and I won.

Comment

• Slugs, big fat slugs, Oh, I do so hate them! And this year so many, they'll be out in force tonight with thus rain and damp, chomping or rather sliming away........ Yuk
              DottyR

Comment

• Seal failed on a parfait jar - 3 weeks supply of passata all over the inside of the pressure cooker.
                Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[...and breeeeeeathe...]

Comment

• Husband.

I asked him if he was going to X (an hour away) in the next few days, as I need something collecting, and he said no. I then arrange with the seller that I will go and pick the item up this afternoon. My beloved then says, he'll have time tomorrow afternoon, and why the chuff was I going now, as I will hit the rush-hour traffic, and it will take me aaaaaaaages!?

More text messages sent, arrangements changed.

Bless...
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 19-08-2014, 03:06 PM.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Lad doesn't eat oranges with pips in! What have I raised?!

Comment

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
                        Seal failed on a parfait jar - 3 weeks supply of passata all over the inside of the pressure cooker.
                        Can't like something that awful - so I 'll commiserate instead.

Comment

• Parents who raise faddy kids!!!! If you visit me you get what you are given. Eat it or starve! Hardly with all the excess fat!

Eventually they ate when they realised I wasn't going to pander to their whims.(probably had more of their 5 a day than they've eaten in their lives)

Why, oh why do parents make so much work for themselves?

Now they are washing up. Another new experience!!!!

Comment

• Last Friday I asked you to find out, before tomorrow morning when I do the shopping, when your parents are coming at the weekend so I can cater appropriately. You have left it to the last minute and now can't get hold of them. What a surprise! Guess you'll have to go and get the shopping when you have found out.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Being woken in the middle of the night, not by owls, but the clicking of the central heating radiator coming on activated by the outdoor sensor!

That means it's 4C out there...and it's only mid August
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Price of London Theatre tickets.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X