Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Friday night, 9.30 and I can hear a party in the garden behind my house with double glazing and the TV on. Why is it that people think that anyone in 100 yard radius would love to join in their party? From inside their house Grrr
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• BANG!! There goes my baby Bambi Enjoyed watching them, such a treat. Feeling sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
        Rude people (1 man) who barge in front of you to get on tube.
        Oh, yes those bankers!! So rude, when I was pregnant with twins they used to hide their heads in the morning newspaper until I took to asking loudly if I could possibly have their seat after a woman shouted up the length of the tube for the ignorant buggers to offer me one. I managed it myself after that

Comment

• My app on my phone is not working properly. Not sending me notifications!!!
          Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
            My app on my phone is not working properly. Not sending me notifications!!!
            You don't need 'notifications', cariann88, ! Helooooo
            DottyR

Comment

• For heavens sake when you go and visit your supposed "best friend" in hospital who is facing major surgery do not start to give her a blow by blow description of the operation (as seen on the internet). She is, quite rightly, already nervous about it.

Who needs friends like this!

Comment

• Start a new thread about tomatoes and spell it wrongly!

TUMBLER Toms!
                Last edited by veggiechicken; 24-08-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: Sorted!!!
                DottyR

Comment

• Wide awake again 05.46 my time, already been awake for over an hour - second night in a row, grrrrr
                  A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Large (really wanted!) gardening freebies offered when I can't accept them as we will have to move next year and I have no clue if I'll end up with a garden or not.

Comment

• 'Upstairs' coffee machine has broken! No hope this time, so will gave to go purchase new one!
                      DottyR

Comment

• I need to rant again.

Rant 1: Teenagers who eat toast for breakfast despite knowing they need a packed lunch and there are only a few slices left in the bag.

I do wish you could buy common sense. Mine don't seem to have any!

Rant 2: The words 'I forgot' should be banned.

Comment

• Looking out at the pouring rain, looking at the small amount of salad leaves I have, and wondering if there will be enough for 3 this evening, was at the Plot yesterday, and it was dry, should have picked some then, ohhhh and those awful big,fat slugs will be out in force!
                          DottyR

Comment

• Fell down a very steep bank going into our neighbour's garden to scrump plums (the house is empty, used by the family as a very occasional holiday home) and have cut and bruised hip, shoulder, head and knees. I'm seeing the rheumatologist later this week and she never believes me when I say I am taking it easy!

Oh, and all the plums had fallen, too.
                            Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 25-08-2014, 01:25 PM.
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My youngest son is thinking of joining the army and the amount of people who are telling him not to.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

It's his decision to make, not yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                              Bex

Comment

• 2 faced people at work! Really don't like working sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X