Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting an hour and a half for a table in a restaurant, there were nine of us, to find the said restaurant more than half empty when we got seated
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Insurance companies.

Received my van renewal quote on Friday £925-21p . Hop a price comparison site today, same company top of the list quoting £443-96p.

Can you guess what they are going to be told tomorrow.
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
        Insurance companies.

Received my van renewal quote on Friday £925-21p . Hop a price comparison site today, same company top of the list quoting £443-96p.

Can you guess what they are going to be told tomorrow.
        Cancel and go back as a new customer. I do this every year if they don't come up with the goods I move.

They are tinkers and they rely on people being too busy to shop around.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Bex

Comment

• I am wide awake and its nearly 10pm. Great insomnia is back. Going to start on the warm milk etc to see if that helps. If not I'll be watching the clock again til the early hours.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
            I am wide awake and its nearly 10pm. Great insomnia is back. Going to start on the warm milk etc to see if that helps. If not I'll be watching the clock again til the early hours.
            I feel your pain, was like that for me last night. I'm going to take a pill of some sort
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• A very very good friend of mine has just received a text, from her Husband of 25 years (and partner of nearly 30 years) ending their marriage. By RUDDY TEXT FFS!!

Spineless BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• That's so disgusting!

My brother inlaw text my OH and all the grand kids to say that his dad/their grandfather had died. I was bloody livid and he couldn't understand the problem.

Comment

• People who try emotional blackmail on me.

It won't work. I was brought up by a master of it and it took nearly 50 years to break the cycle.

If you want something, simply ASK!

I might even say Yes

Comment

• Greenishfing, that could have been me who typed that

My rant - A whole day to get new broadband and phone installed, engineer/installer guy kept disappearing, think he was doing other jobs on the side. I could have done it quicker myself, I had plans for the allotment and the sun shone all day, I even had to buy coleslaw and there is cabbage, carrot and onion galore at the plot :0
                    My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Having to travel for work when you're really busy at home and on the plot.

Comment

• Going back to work after my 4week summer break.I don't want to go.......

Comment

• That "light cloud" in the forecast is actually thick cloud. In fact it's so thick it is raining. Popped out for an hour and now all the washing is wet like it was when I hung it out at 8am.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• When using an ipad to view this forum I go to press the thread title, screen jumps and I press the posters name instead...must look like a real nosey parker!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Just received a 'full on, Blight Alert' , for this area, still have some pots in bags, so better have a check on them. Nuisance !
                              DottyR

Comment

• Himself is a complete technophobe, but he decided to "have a go" on the new computer. It's taken me about an hour to put it back to rights and even now I can't find the desk top icon. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X