Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just eaten vast numbers of orange matchmakers round at my Dad's. What do they put in those darn things to make me totally bypass my self control??
    My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Having my bay window curtain track detach from the fixings which have bent and split, only to find replacement fixings are unobtainable on anywhere obvious that I can find!

I can fix it by spacing the existing fixings a bit further apart - or having to replace the whole blinking lot!

oh dear - major screwdriver and ladder work required either way.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Rain, rain, and yet more rain. grrrrh

Comment

• Having the farmers market outside work but the local cash machine broken Argh!!!!
          Bex

Comment

• Am being my moms taxi for the morning. The quick 10 minute job will take at least an hour. Then have been commanded to make an appearance tomorrow afternoon to pickle onions. I admit they are my onions that she wanted but to go over and be spoken to like a muppet I don't like.
            My Mom has always been like that. Use to hate bringing stuff back from school that I'd made as she use to go into Delia Smith mode and criticise it.
            So a fun filled weekend here I come.
            sigpic

Comment

• Not being blessed with patience!

I really need to work on that!

When I get an idea in my head, (especially when it's straightforward and do-able) it has to be executed. Immediately. I struggle to wait for other people's input / permission.

*frustrated*

*slightly annoyed*

Comment

• Rant 2: Procrastination. I have it in bucket loads today. I'm annoying myself now.

Comment

• Hubby threw out my saved striped roman tomato seeds that were in a jar of water :O
                  My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My OH booking our daughters party with out telling me first. Have upset her telling her the max number of kids is 20 and no more. At nearly £8 per head if they all come then it is going to be about £160, plus party bags, plus birthday presents and she wants a mega birthday cake from Tesco's.
                    sigpic

Comment

• "Sweet Little Old Ladies" who are anything but "sweet".

The one I refer to is a miserable, mean doom and gloom merchant who likes nothing more than to demoralise her "friends" and bitch about everyone.

Personally I am impervious (and I am sure frequently a subject of her snide comments) but I can see the effect she has on others.

I have told my hubby if I end up like that he has to shoot me!

Comment

• Wasps.

Wasp nests.

Sting allergies.

Not being able to use extreme swearage on a family forum!
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Doctor......It's shingles Mr Potty.

Potty .......Ah I thought it may be, what can I do to relieve the symptoms?

Doctor...........You should have come to see me within three days of the lesions appearing, I could have given you an anti viral medication. Seven days is to late, you'll have to put up with it now, maybe another two weeks.

Potty...........I would be grateful if you could tell me how to ..........get an appointment within five working days please!!!!!!!!!!!!! If looks could KILL.
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Driving into work for the sart of 12 hour nights (6.30pm) and half the cars had headlights on. Autumn is truely fast upon us.

Comment

• Work putting me down working Friday when they fully know well I can not work it because I am at wedding on Saturday. I told them months ago about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by cariann88; 29-08-2014, 09:04 PM.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Vets that tell me the blood results for the cat would be ready the next day (yesterday) - who ring me today when I am out walking the dog to ask me to call back - which I did as soon as we got in - comfortably within vet's hours - so on ringing back, the vet is busy and they say the vet will call me back after surgery - well I don't think so! No news at all. Sadly, cat has run out of meds today so I hope it is not critical. Fortunately the cat thinks she is fine so maybe we will be ok for a while longer.
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X