X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having to work while on holiday.

Comment

• Hitting a patch of diesel on a roundabout when I'm on my motorbike. Clenching moment, but we stayed shiny side up
      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• A son who phones you at work to ask where his school tie is even though you've been nagging him for the last week to sort his school stuff out.
        Bex

Comment

• Originally posted by Bex View Post
          A son who phones you at work to ask where his school tie is even though you've been nagging him for the last week to sort his school stuff out.
          Both Sons who were told on Sunday that they need to get their dirty rugby kits off their bedroom floors if they want it washed. This morning "mum, where's our rugby kit" on the floor boys...."what????!!!!! It's not washed?"

Nope

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Both Sons who were told on Sunday that they need to get their dirty rugby kits off their bedroom floors if they want it washed. This morning "mum, where's our rugby kit" on the floor boys...."what????!!!!! It's not washed?"

Nope
            I like your style Scarlet
            Bex

Comment

• People who are happy to take eggs, but not leave any money. Twice again this week I have put out four boxes, and received money for three. This has happened in the last few weeks, and for a few weeks once before, and I kept my cool for a couple of months before leaving a note. The note was greeted with sarcasm.

One rude female, who wouldn't speak to me directly, but said loudly enough for me to hear, that they had put money in the pot once when there were no eggs!! Really!!? Why didn't she either, take the money back out, or knock on the door!?

I don't know what the going rate is for free-range organic eggs in the shops. But if they aren't prepared to pay £1 for six of them here, they can P$$$$$$$ right off!
              Last edited by Glutton4...; 05-09-2014, 06:54 PM.
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• As if it wasn't bad enough that my husband. who caught a cold last weekend, coughed and sneezed all over me until I caught it. Now I've got upset stomach ache and "the runs" as well.

MISERABLE!!!!!!

Comment

• Thinking I had just bought the ingredients for beetroot chutney when actually I have the ingredients for roast garlic, onion and balsamic jam.
                  Oh well it will give me something to do tomorrow!! Must write my shopping list clearer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Got a note from school. Now little boy needs a pair of trainers for PE as well as his black pumps.
                    Are they taking the mick?
                    Do they think I have any money left after buying two lots of school uniform this year?
                    Suppose I'll spend part of my weekend trying to find a pair for him
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                      Got a note from school. Now little boy needs a pair of trainers for PE as well as his black pumps.
                      Are they taking the mick?
                      Do they think I have any money left after buying two lots of school uniform this year?
                      Suppose I'll spend part of my weekend trying to find a pair for him
                      Don't get me started on schools

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                      Bex

Comment

• People who are to old or frail to control a mobility scooter properly.......Sorry dear I never saw you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                          People who are to old or frail to control a mobility scooter properly.......Sorry dear I never saw you!

That made me smile, I think down here, they have 'races', you should see the speed they go! And then they just kind of 'cross the road' after the lights have changed!

Can't wait to get one!
                          DottyR

Comment

• Last weekend, I gave about half a dozen, well grown and established blackcurrants to young couple with new plot this year. Said don't plant closely at least 3/4 ft, and water in well. Just been up there this morning, they've planted them about 12 inches apart, and they are wilting due to lack of water! Grrr
                            DottyR

Comment

• WHY oh why was i not warned before hand,went for a procedure i had about 10 years ago,was fine,this morning was horrible,i now have to go and get put to sleep,for it as well as a byopsy,good news is,it is seeming so far just age and the wrong hormones,as if i not got enough on with me torn tendon,pyiso thinks it has spapped altogether,will find out more on that Wednesday tea time,isn't life grand,smile and squeek,
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• A water leak without a water pipe! Where can this water be coming from???? Have a feeling this may be very expensive to fix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X