X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats who have sharp claws.

Comment

• The New Minor Rant thread....

Lizard that takes a massive smelly dump on you as you are putting it back into its nice cleaned vivarium

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
      Last edited by snakeshack; 10-09-2014, 08:52 AM.
      don't be afraid to innovate and try new things
      remember.........only the dead fish go with the flow

Another certified member of the Nutters club

Comment

• I've been 'clothes' shopping, just have to have a rant about everything connected with it!

Sizes ! One is too big, smaller size too small! Eat a bit more? Or eat a bit less? ( probably not an option!)

Store layout, you buy something, then see what you really wanted on a different part of shop.

Why are there no 'assistants' like there used to be, to go get you another size?

And 'shopping online', you decide what you want 'size out of stock'!

Ah well, never mind eh.
        DottyR

Comment

• The state of the plot next to mine:

What are the chances of all those seeds staying over on his side?
          Attached Files
          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Wives who moan when husbands bring home doughnuts

Comment

• People who say 'you can't do that' when you tell them you're going on holiday on your own. Why can't i? I'm a grown up.

Bex

Comment

• Previous plot holders who cover the entire plot in weed suppressant fabric 4 inches below the surface. I mean why? What can you grow? And it doesn't surpress weeds as the plot is covered in mares tail.

It's hard work getting the fabric up, heavy with the stuff on top.

Sorry bad day lol

Last edited by Bex; 10-09-2014, 06:13 PM.
                Bex

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                  Wives who moan when husbands bring home doughnuts
                  Brave man!!!!

Comment

• Timid as a mouse me

length of power leads of tablets
                    Last edited by Greenleaves; 10-09-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• RATS, just ordered some 'stuff' online, didn't check my 'shopping bag' properly, must have ticked one box twice, now there are 2 pairs on their way to me, so will have to return one possibly two!
                      Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 10-09-2014, 06:47 PM.
                      DottyR

Comment

• Ringing the doctors to tell them I need to see a doctor as little boy says it hurts when he has a wee. Told that there are no appointments left but after finally speaking to a doctor agrees that I need get a wee sample to them. So I go straight in with little boy and get him to fill a bottle.
                        Fill in forms then find out that the sample needs sending off. When asked what can I do or get to relieve his pain I get told " I'm not a doctor". I know Miss Smarty Pants I can see that but what am I to do with a little boy who gets upset when he has a wee.
                        So spoke to chemist and he recommended Cranberry juice and plenty of water.
                        So need to wait until Friday to ring the docs to see wether he has a water infection or not.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Was just going to suggest Cranberry and water, got to drink a lot of it though to flush the system out. Hope he feels better soon poor little man!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Letting it get to me when a very clever consultant physician uses unnecessary sarcasm. I must be getting old
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I've only seen about 2 mozzies in the house this summer.
                              So...why when I fall asleep in the bath yesterday evening did I wake up very cold and itchy?

Yup- you guessed it...I'd left the bathroom window open and I'd been a midnight feast for either one very hungry mozzie or a bunch of his mates

And yes.... over 20 very itchy red 'nibbles' this morning

* makes mental note of either closing the window prior to bathing/not falling asleep in the bath/fill water level up higher next time

**scrat scrat
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Big bruise where the dog bit me is now crowned with mozzie bites. (Eating outside? Cover up!)
                                Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X