This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itching and sometimes swollen wrists.

The ruddy Wasps stung me two weeks ago tomorrow ffs, so why do they still itch like crazy!?
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Posting at 430am, not normal! Especially when the toddler is still asleep!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Yes, I know that it is me and not you, and I know that you are lovely, but BY GOLLY you are irritating!!!

Comment

• Apple giving away a free copy of U2's latest album to every itunes account holder.
          Fine if you like U2 but i dont.
          There again i dont have a itunes account.

Got iTunes? You got a U2 album. Here's how to delete it. - BBC Newsbeat

Comment

• Folk that get sommat for nowt - and STILL ruddy complain!
            Last edited by Glutton4...; 13-09-2014, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• How can someone set a dogs shelter on fire!!! How cruel

Carrie

Comment

• There are many theories about young arsonists and what drives them to it. I need to rant about the lack of help for troubled youngsters before they do such dreadful things.
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• That there had to be an animal shelter in the first place.
                  Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Being wide awake after having 3hrs sleep after a night shift and back in working tonight !!!!!!!

Carrie

Comment

• Not being able to plant any bulbs as planned because the ground is too hard...even after a good soaking! Not usually a problem around here!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Being talked into trying a pickled walnut.....disgusting!!!

Comment

• Having to start repointing the front of the house before winter and not going up the allotment to continue my hop harvest, then the ruddy angle grinder dies an hour in ( shot bearings) and the only one left in stock at my local gnomebase was 60 quid , reckon its gonna be about another 3 days work too

don't be afraid to innovate and try new things
                          remember.........only the dead fish go with the flow

Another certified member of the Nutters club

Comment

• Having a very argumentative 7 year old who is arguing the toss over everything this morning. Going to be a great morning I can feel it.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Having just about stopped being paranoid about Wasps, about ten days after my anaphylactic episode, imagine my discomfort to find a chuffing Hornet cadging a lift in my car!

Trouble is, I was home by the time it made itself known, and it flew out. So now, the ruddy thing is living quite happily in our chuffing back garden!

It's keeping its distance, so far, and I'm pretending to ignore it!
                              Last edited by Glutton4...; 14-09-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Plantar fasciitis - It's a right pain in the ar..........heel & it's starting to get on my nerves.....
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X