X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
    Dentist today
    Same. Good luck with yours!
    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Same here. Dentist today . came out with a £90 bill, licence to print money Grrr
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Manager at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
          Same here. Dentist today . came out with a £90 bill, licence to print money Grrr
          My bill was £125, first instalment of approx 4 times that. 2 weeks till next appointment and next payment. Sigh. All that and a numb face.
          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Having to travel back to the UK for much better...and vastly CHEAPER...dental care
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Having to pay for pain, (hygienist!)
              DottyR

Comment

• My husband has very weak tooth enamel so goes every 3 months for a check. Has something done every 6 months at least.
                I have adult teeth in a small mouth so dentist struggles to do any work in my mouth.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Moopmoop View Post
                  Getting right excited thinking thinking I'd found some sloes/damsons but not been able to ID them and throwing them away. Better than being dead though I suppose
                  Lol definitely better I would say.

Pondering in wilko's for ages, which wine kit to buy for first attempt. All the equipment in trolley, reading all the labels, weighing up the pros and cons etc. Get home all excited only to find I'd forgotten the bladdy sugar.

Bex

Comment

• Sick and so##ing tired of the referendum, yes I will be voting but wish people would stop pushing there views on me. If you shout louder it still dosn't make you right. God save me from bigots.

Vei va la difference!

Comment

• Totally agree Yorkistransplant...totally sick of it. Wish I could say will be glad when it's all over but either way this is only the beginning!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Cars!!!!!!! Took the car to the garage last Friday and today got it back, 800+euros later. Drove a few hundred yards up the road to the supermarket, did the shopping and went to start the car and it wouldn't go!! Back to the garage and the mechanic came back to the car with me, now it looks like a new starter moter. Back home in the loan car. Perhaps I will buy a bike!!!!!
                        Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Some slug has been munching on my veggie leafs!!!!!!!!!
                          Carrie

Comment

• Why oh why if I tell someone they can't do something at work do they go to someone else hoping for a different answer.

Bex

Comment

• Members of staff who go for their lunch break during the busiest hour of the day and leave me alone!!! Aaargh, you know I've only been with the company for 5 months and there's still a lot to learn.
                              Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

• Wanting to rant but not feeling able to.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X