• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport spammers!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Typical. Kids at school OH at work so I could of gone down to allotment. Flippin raining
      sigpic

Comment

• Voles in the leek patch.
        Although maybe one less as the cat brought me a vole during my Sunday lie in.
        Being semi-feral he then ate it.
        Cat has terrible table manners.
        Voles are crunchy.
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Crane Flies, got to be the most useless insect to evolve. Give me the creeps too! Seriously what use are they? Apart from a food source to garden spiders

Comment

• People who can't use their indicators and swing across into my lane cause they aren't paying attention to the road just to their chuffin satnav. I had to break hard to save my side being smashed in. Woman was totally oblivious to what she had nearly done.
            sigpic

Comment

• Parents!!!!

If you bring your screaming, whinging, revolting offspring to the allotments WATCH THEM!!!

They are not a safe place for toddlers to wander unsupervised. Keep them on your own plot!

Do not for a minute think That "nice" old lady will keep an eye on them

Why have them if you are not prepared to look after them?

Comment

• My poor old cat, wish I cud make her better. She keeps looking at me, hoping I can,dear Molly I can't.
                DottyR

Comment

• Idiot neighbours builder

I haven't had any telly in the house for 3/4 weeks. Tried everything. Nothing as far as I knew had changed. Finally called my son out. (He's not keen on ladders). It turns out that my next door neighbours builders had moved my satellite dish in order to have more room to paint the front of her house and just shoved it back in the general place that it was before. I had no signal. How bl00dy rude. I thought everyone knew that they had to be aligned properly.

If my son hadn't been au fait with this stuff it would have cost me money to have someone sort it out.
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Arm hurts. Ow.

Comment

• Well, here we go. After several years of not being able to park anywhere near my front door, the council finally agrees to put in residents only parking between 9 am and 6 pm. So far so good.

All the commuters who park in my road and travel into London to work are going to have to think again which is a shame for them but better for me.

Except the council seems unable to process the parking permits in good time. I think they have pared back staff so much that only one or two people are sending out parking permits for residents - when I rang them they said they were processing them in date order only. We are only talking about a small area of 200 houses! So when I ask if my permit will arrive in time for the new enforcement of Monday
                      29th Sept she said there were no guarantees! My application was received on 11 Sept.

I am guessing that I was dealing with another demoralized, downsized local government department that can no longer deliver an acceptable level of service. Having checked with neighbours 6/7 of us have not got the permits yet. Grrr - rant over!
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• In the past month my car has had new brake pads, exhaust and tyres, new head gasket, timing belt, thermostat, a puncture and a break down on the m25 and is now in as the clutch had gone! It's virtually a new car!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• rude people - both consciously and sub consciously - even worse when your related - Argh!!!!

Comment

• Sleeping sickness. Cut a humungous privet hedge earlier today. Sat down when I came in and promptly flaked out. Almost surfaced a few times but just couldn't get my eyes open. Wakened now but feel like a zombie

Comment

• Shop assistant whose only words to you are' £34,' no hello please, kiss your a@@ or nothing
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• News reports of the impending take over of the house by spiders!

Doesn't worry me Mwah ha ha ha! (Evil laugh)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X