Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Person sat beside me on the train, up and down like a bladdy yoyo!

Comment

• Tonight's roast chicken in bin, yellow sticker yesterday, so should have been ok. Last minute.com defrosting of lamb chops, now tomorrow's dinner- it was stewing lamb
      . Now we have chicken nuggets, albeit posh ones, roasties, carrots and runner beans. 😡
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
        You can use your iPad, but you have to via the 'main' GYO website to load a photo, go to wherever, then press advance, then the little 'icon' that looks like a photo frame, choose photo from your computer, upload, and there you are, often upside down or sideways, but not always!

You can do it direct from the App, but it'll be there!
        I'm guessing that's a typo?

I do wish they'd sort the App out. It really bugs me that they only do half a job with these things.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Whoops, yes, sorry!
          DottyR

Comment

• Have found that my hair is thinning yet again. Last time I went to the docs I asked them about this and I just got asked "Does it grow back?"
            "Yes eventually"
            "Well there you go then"
            So I am a bit bummed it is happening again.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
              Have found that my hair is thinning yet again. Last time I went to the docs I asked them about this and I just got asked "Does it grow back?"
              "Yes eventually"
              "Well there you go then"
              Have you researched DHT?
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                Have you researched DHT?
                I have had blood tests for quite a few things and they all come back fine. Docs aren't bothered as it grows back.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                  Have found that my hair is thinning yet again. Last time I went to the docs I asked them about this and I just got asked "Does it grow back?"
                  "Yes eventually"
                  "Well there you go then"
                  Who wants fat hair anyway?
                  Decided to brush the dog this afternoon now have the sneezes and the whole darn house looks like it has a brown carpet despite vacuuming twice

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                  don't be afraid to innovate and try new things
                  remember.........only the dead fish go with the flow

Another certified member of the Nutters club

Comment

• Threads being locked before I can slip in a popcorn gif!

My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• How daft can some people be. Our phone isn't working properly. When you go to use it a message 'Line cord error' come up on the screen. So you can't dial out and if someone rings it rings their side but doesn't come through to us. But the strange thing is the internet is fine normal speed etc.
                      So OH emailed phoned company to tell them and he did all the unplugging and re plugging and even plugged in the old phone but nothing. Phone company did a line check and said there is a problem and they finally emailed back to say they would send a bod out.
                      OH gets an email from bod saying he tried to ring us but no reply on the house phone and he was going to put a note in saying there is a fault and we should have the phone back by the 7th.
                      Wouldn't mind but if he read his notes he would realise we aren't able to dial in or receive any calls and if he walked just two houses down from the green box and stuck his head around the corner he could see our house.
                      This does have a positive though. It means my mom can't be on the phone every day to nag and witter at me
                      sigpic

Comment

• Bladdy admin/consultants,why does one hand not let the other know whats going on,i have already had it done thankyou,then get another letter yesterday to go for a pre ass tomoz, and a date for monday,yes i did panick,thought it was a recall about results,but after contacting all the relevent departements,i finaly got the secretary to day,after leaving the phone ringing for 10 mins plus,it was finaly chased up to find it was for a repeat of what i had done saturday gone,believe me i was very worried,and in tears,only tuesday afternoon,it was a dash in the ambo with all the ado,with a supected stroke,everything ok,they said it was a PA,due to part anesthetic and all the stress of the last 12 months,suggesting i need a councilor,mm,all i need now are peeps to stop PPPPPPPPP me around,my biopsy results to be ok,then my shoulder to get sorted some more,no wonder i have been a mental wreck,i have been advised to get a molly thing checked out by the re ass staff,but not on your nelly,until i get something else of me plate first,the last few weeks have been stressfull with this one thing in the first place,calming down now,thanks for listening peeps
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Here's a good one for you!!

My son in South Africa, has been trying to get a British Passport for his son, my grandson, for 'years', has a SA one needs British. Eventually we get to the point when the Passport office in UK, need further proof from me, so I have to send my 'original Birth Cert, my ' original Marriage cert, + my sons 'original Birth Cert, that he had to 'DHL, to UK, from SA, these 3 Documents are sent off 'special delivery', with covering letter, with my address, telephone numbers etc, and asking them to 'ensure' that these documents are sent back to me HERE in the UK. ,

You've guessed it!!

I've just rung them, oh yes the Passport has been issued and sent off. But I'm ringing about my original documents? Ohhhh! I am awaiting a call back! To see what they have to say!

Can you believe it !
                          Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 02-10-2014, 01:30 PM.
                          DottyR

Comment

• Oh well it had to come to a head sooner or later. I won't bother washing the windows for a while.

Comment

• Well of course the Passport office, haven't called me back, surprise, surprise! So am going to call them again and ask ' why they have sent my documents, to South Africa and what they intend to do about it. Gosh aren't I nasty !
                              DottyR

Comment

• Negativity. Someone is making me feel very inadequate. I think I need to get down to the shops for some fighting irons.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X