• Show
Clear All

• ^^^^^^
    You may shoot me with your words,
    You may cut me with your eyes,
    You may kill me with your hatefulness,
    But still, like air, I'll rise.

I dont like negative people either
    Last edited by Greenleaves; 04-10-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Umm.......... Eau de *****

Ruddy mites grrr!

Comment

• Spending about 30 mins being spoken down to by my mom about how to do my seeds and how I should be working my allotment. How I should be planting between crops and how I should have crops going 365 days a year. Not offering to help just to tell me what I am doing wrong and how she did it when she was little over 60 years ago.
        sigpic

Comment

• No, it's OK, I'm sitting here at this junction admiring the view, not waiting for you to indicate so I can get moving, or anything

dolt
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• The incompetence of F****** BT
            Our broadband has been down since Thursday. Not just our house but the hole exchange. Granted that's only about 15/20 houses ( not the point ). As you can tell they could finally be arsed to fix it this morning. If I've missed out on voting for the show I'm going to have a very big sense of humour loss

Comment

• Not a happy bunny (cry cry) waited for postman to see if my magazine would come today but NO NO NO still not here I could have bought it from the shop If not here by tomorrow I will be sending an email My other garden mag was here the last day of October
              Gardeners don't get old, They go to pot

Comment

• I got soaked to the bone taking kids to school. Was bouncing here so took kids up in car to keep them a bit drier and warmer. We got out of the car it was horrific with the wind and got soaked getting them into the playground. Got even wetter waiting for the teachers to open the door to let them all in. Of course this wouldn't of been so bad if the teacher wasn't running late.
                then had to take little boy round to his area and of course they were even later opening their door but thankfully they have a massive hedge which the kids were shielding behind.
                By the time I got home I was soaking wet. I have had the heating on, had a bath to try and get warm and even have a thick jumper on.
                sigpic

Comment

• Relatives (little old lady variety)!! I invite them for a three course home-cooked meal with a traditional main course of a joint and about 6 different homegrown veg as a birthday celebration for one of them. I spend all morning in the kitchen and even make a birthday cake as well.

They arrive early so that they can poke around in the corners and comment on my lack of domestic skills. (as usual)

As I bring in every course they spend ages discussing how many calories are in it and how long they are going to have to go on a diet to get over it. (as usual)

Then they spill wine on the carpet (as usual).

Will I never learn?

Should I emigrate for Christmas?

Comment

• Brilliant! Why didn't you take your rugby kit this morning!?..that's ok, I'll do another's hours drive today to drop it off! I do have work to do besides being taxi driver,cleaner, chef, dish washer and clothes sorta outer a!! Feeling very mad, near too exploding!

Comment

• The joys of being a mum Scarlet...............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• He's really in deep trouble! Still very mad!

Comment

• Why does my oldest feel the need to water every thing with her squash. Chair, sofa, floor, table, computer.......how she is not dehydrated I will never know.

Off to sit in my nice squash soaked chair with my sticky keyboard

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Brilliant! Why didn't you take your rugby kit this morning!?..that's ok, I'll do another's hours drive today to drop it off! I do have work to do besides being taxi driver,cleaner, chef, dish washer and clothes sorta outer a!! Feeling very mad, near too exploding!
                            Not forgetting Moderator

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              He's really in deep trouble!
                              Is that the stuff you tread on.............
                              Last edited by Bigmallly; 07-10-2014, 12:50 PM.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Not sure its a rant so much as a waffle and a good laugh. People will believe anything they read in the papers. Just had a family member ring me and say they thought of me when they read an article in the paper. It said the following:-

*white chicken eggs are all the fashion now (response: really?)
                                *white chicken eggs have bigger yolks (response:really, how did they work that out?)
                                *you can tell if a chicken is going to lay white eggs by looking at its ears (response: no, please stop I will wet me-self!)

To all you chookie fans I hope you enjoyed that as much as me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X