Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just feel fed up. Weather, finances, family and everything in general really.
    sigpic

Comment

• Being in pain and feel like I want to be sick!!!!!
      Carrie

Comment

• Mrs H had a big lamb casserole simmering in the oven. With home-grown onions, garlic, carrots, tomatoes etc it smelt gorgeous. Then there was a loud crash ... the glass lid of the casserole dish has shattered, filling the oven and the food with broken glass.

Once it cools down it's got to go in the bin

Oh well, baked beans on toast can be nice too.
        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Not a good time to mention the Slow-cooker full of lovely mutton casserole in our kitchen then, is it!?

Instead, I shall rant about the idiot who wants our old sofa and chair. The chap has a low-pay job, debts, and is on his uppers. Trouble is, the latest Tart has expensive tastes, so he's forgotten to tell me about the Italian leather suite he's just ordered. I arrive with trailer containing furniture, and am greeted with embarrassed faces....

Pillock!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Got organised. Bought a 50th birthday present. It's in the envelope it came in still. Just don't know where that is anymore.
            eeek.

I thought I'd bought it up to my desk but it's not here. B&$^%%^.
            Birthday is today.

EDIT:
            Have been through blue bin outside.Not there. Found it - thank goodness.
            Last edited by alldigging; 12-10-2014, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• i got my flu jab 2 days. i feel like death. why do i do it? they tell me it,s good for me.

Comment

• morning all,bright out after the fogs gone,me is chilling out,house work as gone on a vacation with the ironing,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Four figs on the tree that were almost ripe. Five days in the UK and we come back to one remaining fig, the rest on the ground being munched by slugs. Grumpy because it is the first year this baby tree has cropped.
                  Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by the plumber View Post
                    i got my flu jab 2 days. i feel like death. why do i do it? they tell me it,s good for me.
                    I know what you mean. What is the point in having a flu jab when it just make you ill anyway! I have mine tomorrow.
                    Carrie

Comment

• Bladdy cold, had it for four weeks now!

Comment

• My mom. First year of having very nice leeks. I give one to my mom and all I get is:- it was ok but you didn't mound the soil high enough so there, in her opinion, far to much green and not enough white. So she has decided that she will save kitchen roll inner tubes so I can put them round the leeks next year. All ready given me two tubes. Of course you know I'll never grow anything like my granddad ever did.
                        Gee thanks mother.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I hate SNORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not me personally - but my OH. Woken at 2.05am so finally got up at 3.25am cos he wouldn't roll over despite my constant digs with my elbow and scratching with my toe nails! I hope he gets up with bruised ribs and scars down his legs. AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! Facebook checked, emails checked, one cup of tea and now on decaf coffee - it's going to be a long day
                          Last edited by bussinspain; 13-10-2014, 02:42 AM.
                          Just think happy thoughts

Comment

• Waking up at silly hour for no reason..........
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• My watch suddenly losing 10 minutes this morning.

Comment

• Fedup with dreams that disturb sleep,
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X