Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up with dreams that are just stupid and pointless.

I mean living in a forest with 3 young children more babies and they find this bath/pond. They bath in the muddy water and it turns out it is a cursed pool and one of the children turns evil......

why can't I have nice sensible dreams like winning the lottery?

Comment

• Next available appointment with my doctor is a week on Friday.

Do doctors not see sick people any more?

If we ever get an epidemic, all the patients will be dead before they see a doctor.
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Aggh the mse forum is broke
        Attached Files

Comment

• Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain...
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Oh and ruddy idiots that drive, in the pouring rain, with no lights on, and at break-neck speed. Either get up earlier, or be late t'other end, you selfish chuffer - it's never themselves they kill...

Comment

• Being followed down the canal tow path by some half wit who wouldn't overtake me no matter how slow I walked. You scared me to death you moron!!!!

And breath... I feel better now I'm in work.
              Bex

Comment

• Hmm police not got back to me after emailing about why they hadn't reorganised the interview ..

Comment

• The THREE snails on the outside of my living room window....just out of reach....grinning at me for two days.
                  And my dog, wearing a cone to stop him biting stitches, who keeps forgetting his changed proportions and running full pelt into the back of my legs!
                  http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• The last 2 years I have worked 6 days a week to support my kids then a friend turns round and says I'll be better off on benefits - not helpful and completely demoralising

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                    Bex

Comment

• People who tell people' silly things, and make them feel rubbish, and demoralised. They need to get their facts right!
                      DottyR

Comment

• My printer thinking it's funny only printing out half of my work every time I use the printer!!!! But ends up working fine if anyone else uses it.
                        Carrie

Comment

• Why is VC's seed swap so addictive?

Just when I spend hours deciding my wants sending off my swaps, I then read through the thread and think don't those seeds sound interesting.......grrr!

Comment

• Spam phone calls. I really, really, really have had enough of them now. It isn't even a real person F F S, just a recording.

I really do think they should be illegal.

Comment

• My OH and the 11 cans of beer he has drunk. Sloped off to bed at 7.30 after I had cooked our tea. I was settling the kids down yet again, must of been up at least 6 times by then, and he stuck his head around the door to say he was going to bed.
                              So I am sat here on the computer and channel flicking. In a way its great as I can watch what I want without him huffing and tutting in the corner.
                              Sad bit is its not the first time
                              sigpic

Comment

• Not having anything to rant about.................It's so tiring being happy all the time.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X