Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to have a nasty investigation at the hozzy on Friday.... oh well at least I'll be sedated, though I'm sure that's just to stop me punching or kicking any members of staff!
    My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Work and other things conspiring to keep me from doing as I please. Mysterious cracked pane in GH2, bad neck and cold refusing to go. Harrumph.
      While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

• Parents Evening - why get the kids to make appointments with each teacher but then have a free for all? I've got better things to be doing with my time than waiting half hour to see one teacher.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Bex

Comment

• People who buy something from you on Fleabay for a ridiculously low price, don't read the payment method preferred and then expect you to hold on to the item for another fortnight. No it's not really convenient - I sold it as it was in the way and not needed. If it wasn't I wouldn't have sold it. Grrr!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bex View Post
            Parents Evening - why get the kids to make appointments with each teacher but then have a free for all? I've got better things to be doing with my time than waiting half hour to see one teacher.

Sorry could add to that parents who turn up late for Parents' Evening and expect to still get their full time, making everyone else late!

Comment

• Oh flu jab, flu jab. I know it's good for me. It feels great having an unusable arm, aches and fever whilst looking after a toddler. But I have to admit that even this is better than flu!

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
                Sorry could add to that parents who turn up late for Parents' Evening and expect to still get their full time, making everyone else late!
                I turned up at 4:55, got out at 6:45 and only saw half the teachers, I tried.

Bex

Comment

• Originally posted by Bex View Post
                  I turned up at 4:55, got out at 6:45 and only saw half the teachers, I tried.

I've gone early sometimes, found half the teachers twiddling there thumbs, so got finished with them all before my first was due to start.

Rant: trying to get teachers to stay on topic, and keep to the time limits.
                  Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Back into work tonight after having nearly 2 and half weeks off.

Really cannot stand the people I work with anymore. Even tho I like my job and residents.

Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                      Back into work tonight after having nearly 2 and half weeks off.
                      Really cannot stand the people I work with anymore. Even tho I like my job and residents.
                      Not for long now.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• My fella's dad has died and work won't let me go home to be with him

Carrie

Comment

• Murderous season has started again!

GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! So-called "hunters" have started their 5 month slaughter of song birds! They roost shoot before the sun has come up properly, they shoot over our house and the pellets come raining down on us - there is no respect for our property whatsoever. And then in the spring they will be spraying the olive and almond trees with insecticides because the bugs have not been kept in check by the birds! A no brainer really. Rant over and thanks for listening friends. xx
                          Just think happy thoughts

Comment

• Ungrateful people. Hubby has given his bro a touch-screen camera monitor/sat-nag/TV/computer do-dah for his car, now that he no longer has need of it. It cost us a good £200+ (maybe more) a few years back, and has just been sitting, unused, in a box, since hubby changed his vehicle.

Ruddy BiL has been on the phone, moaning and complaining that the screen is scratched! Cheeky fecker!

Fortunately, for once, Hubby asked him what the chuff he expected for nothing. Good job it wasn't me that took the call...
                            Last edited by Glutton4...; 18-10-2014, 12:35 PM.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Bl@@dy Brilliant! Had a migraine thurs brought on by stress and now found out that I've left an important part of the boys kit behind..wish they'd told me sooner ..now I've got another trip into Bath!!!

Comment

• The man who planned the road system in Weymouth should be made to eat an A to Z of the area every day for a year. It may be ok if you live there but to a stranger it is nothing short of a nightmare.
                                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X