This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
    The man who planned the road system in Weymouth should be made to eat an A to Z of the area every day for a year. It may be ok if you live there but to a stranger it is nothing short of a nightmare.
    Bu99er the roads.............did you catch owt?..............
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      Bu99er the roads.............did you catch owt?..............
      5 mackerel the size of sardines.
      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Oh b@gger! My poached egg just fell off the serving spoon and went splat on the kitchen floor last of the eggs too! Will have to have lemon curd on my toast instead

Comment

• Kids have decided to 'tidy' their bedroom. Its a bomb site up stairs. So am going to tidy the room up while they have their baths. Yet another job to do.
          sigpic

Comment

• Conclusion is that someone else has a BIG spoon and needs to stop using it.
            Nothing we didn't know.

Comment

• Seed packets, that state ' sow in Oct, ' but apparently that is too early!
              DottyR

Comment

• Gone out in the garden to water my veg in the greenhouse and found that greenfly is all over it. Going to take everything out of it tomorrow and prepare for next year!
                Carrie

Comment

• The App us not working ( for me)? Anyone else having a problem?
                  DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                    The App us not working ( for me)? Anyone else having a problem?
                    The app is no longer with us Dorothy

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...pam_82310.html

Comment

• flamin fire works just started up,sounds like a war zone,why wait till this time of the night grrr,no doubt it will be gone midnight again,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Never mind this time of night, why this time of year? We've been demented for a couple of weeks now.
                        No flemmin need for it.

We've had a new tax on poly bags introduced today. Better idea to put a horrendous tax on fireworks,

Comment

• No app here, anyone know why. I cannot do this forum well without it grrrr
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                            No app here, anyone know why. I cannot do this forum well without it grrrr
                            They've had to withdraw it Nanny
                            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...pam_82310.html

Comment

• Damn wind. My plastic walk in green house has had its cover blown off. Had got the cover pinned down with bricks, pots and tubs and some bags of compost. It has also taken the shelving off with it which had my seeds etc ready to do VC challenge for next year. Can't do anything at moment as the cover is to big for me to sort and its still blown pretty well here.
                              Bit bummed off
                              sigpic

Comment

• Why is there never any ruddy petrol in the mower can!? I fill it up, put some in the mowers, hide it in the shed, and when I go to refill the mowers, the ruddy thing is empty again.

If you wanna have a bonfire, keep some ruddy dry material - don't keep using my chuffing petrol!!!!
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X