This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happening please?

No App, I'm 'away' at the moment, but like to keep in touch, hope it's fixed soon.

Sorry if this is in wrong place.
    DottyR

Comment

• They've withdrawn it Dorothy.
      http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...pam_82310.html

Comment

• Dotty, the App has Gone, far away, Its unlikely to be fixed.
        You'll have to access the Forum another way.
        http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...pam_82310.html

Comment

• Just seen my first Xmad advert ...one of the side adverts on here!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Made up water bills!!!!!!!!

Been away in Bulgaria 5 months, they measured water use on meter.....no water used! must be a faulty meter......

Letter in post today ( sent to Bulgaria...... ) saying....... no water measured by meter......

So they have made it up for me...... more than last years bill for the same period....... as you didn't answer the door in the UK or phone on 3 occasions your neighbours said you were on holiday for half a year, so we have written to your address in Bulgaria......

Then they say 14 days to pay the overdue amount...... they have back dated it!`

I Phoned them.......apparently I owe it.....as I didn't answer the door......in the UK when they write to me in Bulgaria!

I hate made up bills!
            Last edited by starloc; 24-10-2014, 10:55 AM.
            Living off grid and growing my own food in Bulgaria.....

Comment

• Finally getting to see the doctor to discuss your blood test results, only to discover that they've done the wrong tests. Round and round we go again!
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by starloc View Post
                Made up water bills!!!!!!!!

Been away in Bulgaria 5 months, they measured water use on meter.....no water used! must be a faulty meter......

Letter in post today ( sent to Bulgaria...... ) saying....... no water measured by meter......

So they have made it up for me...... more than last years bill for the same period....... as you didn't answer the door in the UK or phone on 3 occasions your neighbours said you were on holiday for half a year, so we have written to your address in Bulgaria......

Then they say 14 days to pay the overdue amount...... they have back dated it!`

I Phoned them.......apparently I owe it.....as I didn't answer the door......in the UK when they write to me in Bulgaria!

I hate made up bills!
                Idiots!.............Don't you just loathe them

Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                Finally getting to see the doctor to discuss your blood test results, only to discover that they've done the wrong tests. Round and round we go again!
                Double idiots, no wonder the NHS is in the mess it's in.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Could kick myself! I was really looking forward to half term....I've been tied to the cooker!
                  Teenage boys eat TONS, if I let them cook it theirselves, the kitchen gets trashed

Comment

• Work phoning me up and expect me to drop all my plans and go in work instead! They the reason why I can't do things any other time because I never know from one week to the next what shifts I am working.
                    Carrie

Comment

• People with fireworks...
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Microwave blew up last week...dishwasher is leaking this morning. Ah well, at least I'll get my kitchen floor cleaned!

Comment

• Other peoples cats.......or rather what they leave behind

Comment

• The clocks going back - I hate dark afternoons/evenings
                            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Potty training. Can it be so hard? Why is it so hard? Why is there poo over everything in sight? My house smells like a urinal.

Comment

• Originally posted by VolesAteMyPeas View Post
                                Potty training. Can it be so hard? Why is it so hard? Why is there poo over everything in sight? My house smells like a urinal.
                                What age are you ? - is it not about time you start using a 'normal' toilet like everyone else.
                                .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X